+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Before I managed to get the telly off at the end of the game there was an embrace with Gerrard that left the uncomfortable feeling that it held more than mutual respect.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Before I managed to get the telly off at the end of the game there was an embrace with Gerrard that left the uncomfortable feeling that it held more than mutual respect.
    Yep, a Rangers forum is all over that this morning as well. The rumours persist amongst that lot.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw Shinnie's presser prior to the Rangers game and am therefore surprised there has been no comment on it. At the end it was a bit awkward to say the say the least, and I thought he was rather evasive. Are we (as fans) sleep walking into another Jack scenario? I hope to hell I'm proved wong but Im starting to think thats exactly what is happening. Does anyone know who Shinnie supported as a youngster? I was under the impresion he was one of us when he signed, I don't know why. He does come from that hotbed of hunnery Inverness; maybe he's got his dream move?
    I thought he was born in Aberdeen?

It's up to him.
    I thought he'd more about him but if he wants to find himself a pariah in ABZ and the wider North East then take the shilling.

Incidentally, I was pleased to hear about the rat getting huckled out if a town centre establishment, as it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I thought he was born in Aberdeen?
    Yes, your right, just checked Wikipidia. I guess thats why I initially assumed he was a Dandy. He's got a touch of the Inversnekie accent though, hasn't he?

Yes, your right, just checked Wikipidia. I guess thats why I initially assumed he was a Dandy. He's got a touch of the Inversnekie accent though, hasn't he?
    A wee bit I guess,maybe he was on ICTs books at a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    A wee bit I guess,maybe he was on ICTs books at a young age.
    100% NE accent, I don't detect a touch of Rabber Bamper about him at all.

And, just watched the end of the game to look at the Gerrard/Shinnie "embrace". Nothing in it, in my opinion. Just a respectful "hug" between a manager and an opposing captain.

I don't think he'll go "there." There will be an English club, so far unnanounced, that I think he will end up at. Or might even be Wigan, after all.

I can fkn categorically say that he is an Aberdonian as his grandmother and grandfather along with Shinnies dad lived across the backie in Kincorth. Shinnies dad was a fair golfer and was good in loads of sports back in the day. Kain?

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    I can fkn categorically say that he is an Aberdonian as his grandmother and grandfather along with Shinnies dad lived across the backie in Kincorth. Shinnies dad was a fair golfer and was good in loads of sports back in the day. Kain?
    Fair dos! Cheers min

Page 21 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast