+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The charade we are being force fed is a joke.
    They take us for idiots.
    Both GMS & GS are gone.
    It’s where is the question.
    Totally agree RST,as i said before its more or less a done deal that GMS will go to New York,not sure about where Shinnie is going but im sure he'll be away too,but ffs just come out and tell us whats happening

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Totally agree RST,as i said before its more or less a done deal that GMS will go to New York,not sure about where Shinnie is going but im sure he'll be away too,but ffs just come out and tell us whats happening
    They take us for spastics.
    If both go to say NY & a Championship club respectively we’d probably say (well those with a functioning brain) fine & good luck.
    Both 27-28...last chance to make a “big” move etc.
    Don’t get the secrecy.

*caveat*... if Shinnie signs for SEVCO he can go f**k himself

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    They take us for spastics.
    If both go to say NY & a Championship club respectively we’d probably say (well those with a functioning brain) fine & good luck.
    Both 27-28...last chance to make a “big” move etc.
    Don’t get the secrecy.

*caveat*... if Shinnie signs for SEVCO he can go f**k himself
    Aye if they both move to get a better deal at this stage in their careers then fair enough,you cant blame them but if shinnie goes to SEVCO then f_uck him,personally i think shinnie will go to a mid-lower level championship club instead of the scum

In their defence, maybe they don't have any decent offers in yet.

GMS already knocked back £9k p/w to sign for us, so credit where credit is due.

I reckon if both knew their destination, they'd tell us. It's not ideal for getting in replacements but that'll be two windows away anyway...

It's not like the Maguire situation where he knew he was going to Derby and nothing was said for 5/6 months. That was ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    GMS already knocked back £9k p/w to sign for us, so credit where credit is due.
    Are you sure about that? I can't imagine we offered him, or anyone, anywhere near £9k per week!

If you were GMS or Shinnie would you not just wait until the summer to decide? See what offers come in then? Why would you jump at something offered to you in February rather than wait another few months to see if a better deal came along? You might say it's a bit of a risk to them, but both of them know there'll still be a pretty good offer on the table here for them, and they can both be pretty sure they'll have other offers equally good if not better.

I know from our point of view and the clubs, a bit of clarity would be good - but there's not much to motivate them to decide now

That was his final increment at Celtic. He wanted to play regular football again.

I remember a few seasons ago Logan was in the same situation.

He ended up signing a new deal when it looked like he wouldn’t and most of us were delighted at the time,a couple of years on and a lot of people are wanting rid of him.

I would imagine if Shinnie and GMS signed new deals the same thing would happen to them so I really can’t blame them for keeping their options open,it’s a short career so they would be better off being somewhere else when their legs have gone on a better wage.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I remember a few seasons ago Logan was in the same situation.

He ended up signing a new deal when it looked like he wouldn’t and most of us were delighted at the time,a couple of years on and a lot of people are wanting rid of him.

I would imagine if Shinnie and GMS signed new deals the same thing would happen to them so I really can’t blame them for keeping their options open,it’s a short career so they would be better off being somewhere else when their legs have gone on a better wage.
    Very good Rico as I see what you are getting at. The main concern for me is the silence surrounding Considine. His legs are not as fast as they used to be also and with all the heading of balls throughout his career he seems to play a bit punch drunk. Maybe time to put him to new pastures to maximise the full potential of his ability. Hopefully he ends up at Parkhead or Ibrox and we have McLennan running at him.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Aye if they both move to get a better deal at this stage in their careers then fair enough,you cant blame them but if shinnie goes to SEVCO then f_uck him,personally i think shinnie will go to a mid-lower level championship club instead of the scum
    Aye. Agree about Shinnie.
    Wigan or the likes.
    Sunderland maybe.
    Jack Ross will know the Scottish market well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Great team player and leaves f uck all on the pitch, I certainly wish him all the best wherever he plies his trade, as long as it is not against the once michty.......most dandies would surely concur with this, just as most dandies were probably happy when we signed May......just shows how fickle fitba can be.

SF
    Very true. I was concerned when we signed May only due to the injury he had previously. I always thought he was a natural goal scorer and when fit he would do the business. He looks nothing like the Stevie May of St.Johnstone. Unfortunate but that is the reality.

Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast