+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

He-Man 1984 as a 4yr old was decent. I got Snake Moontin for xmas which had a microphone thing built into it which then warped yir voice into a scary one to frighten off Liono, Snarf and the rest of the w@nkers. Matel I think the company was that churned out all that sh:te, what a killing they mustve made. My old man knocking his pan clean in, in ile, to put a Battlecat on the table for us to enjoy. Massive tear-ups on the carpet with all the star wars a-holes, lego mannies and my little pony w@nkers.

I always felt that He-Man was just Roy Race on the juice with a suntan

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I always felt that He-Man was just Roy Race on the juice with a suntan

Roy Race! There's a memory! Every Thursday Roy of the Rovers would arrive on subscription! I even "won" 2 quid one time....for requesting a pull out poster of King Joey...still have that issue somewhere....RotR definitely deserves its own thread...

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Still not as bad as the McGuire/Maguire fiasco.
    It’s much, much worse.

HE-MAN DIDNT F*CKING LIVE IN CASTLE GRAYSKULL

The Sorceress did.

***Spoiler Alert***

He-man and Prince Adam were actually the same person. He lived in his own palace with his folks, Man at Arms & Teela

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s much, much worse.

The Sorceress did.

***Spoiler Alert***

He-man and Prince Adam were actually the same person. He lived in his own palace with his folks, Man at Arms & Teela
    Man-At-Arms was Teela's father.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    He-Man 1984 as a 4yr old was decent. I got Snake Moontin for xmas which had a microphone thing built into it which then warped yir voice into a scary one to frighten off Liono, Snarf and the rest of the w@nkers. Matel I think the company was that churned out all that sh:te, what a killing they mustve made. My old man knocking his pan clean in, in ile, to put a Battlecat on the table for us to enjoy. Massive tear-ups on the carpet with all the star wars a-holes, lego mannies and my little pony w@nkers.
    I had that snake mountain as well, I also recall having a skull thing that you put slime into or maybe that was part of snake mountain?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I had that snake mountain as well, I also recall having a skull thing that you put slime into or maybe that was part of snake mountain?
    That was separate. It was a slim pit.

Snake Mountain had a pishy snake megaphone thing.

I had built up a fair collection of He Man figures, plus Snake Mountain & Castle Grayskull. Came back from school one day only to find that my mum had given the whole lot to this selfish wee sick kid in her hospital. I was f*cking raging

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s much, much worse.

The Sorceress did.

***Spoiler Alert***

Yer absolutely correct .... and tae my embarassment, I was corrected previously on the the same point ... Ah'll mind the next time ... in my defence tho, Ah wis in ma twenties fan He-Man wis at the 'hicht o' eez powers' ... so there wis plenty ither stuff occupyin ma attention

Wis never big into He Man.

Battle of the Planets on the other hand - Kwality...

Page 23 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast