+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Usual headless chicken yellow now for our esteemed captain.

Sorry to say it, but Shinnie's performance tonight has been up there with the worst I've ever seen from someone in a Scotland shirt.

Beyond horrific...
    He fair clattered the guy for his booking but i'd love to see him put in a similar one on the mutant Brown in the cup semi.

That certainly could be Shinnie’s last cap as I have just seen the goals. Pathetic defending!

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    He fair clattered the guy for his booking but i'd love to see him put in a similar one on the mutant Brown in the cup semi.
    You might struggle to see that one mate

More than happy for them to get their ****e performances out the way playing diddy games.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    That certainly could be Shinnie’s last cap as I have just seen the goals. Pathetic defending!
    It could end the transfer interest as well.

Shinnie will be lucky if anyone wants him after that performance,he better get that contract we offered him signed before we change our mind.

McKenna shouldn’t have been playing but performances like that against a pish team will lower the bids coming in for him this summer.

Stewarty and co will be spewing because they never sold him in the last window

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    You might struggle to see that one mate
    He's suspended! Doh, completely forgot. A mixture of a couple of pints and watching that garbage this afternoon i'm afraid

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    It could end the transfer interest as well.
    Scott McKenna was equally as bad now when I seen the goals again on the news. I blame their coaching

SaCk ThE dOnS dEfEnDeRs CoAcH!!

Regardless of the speculation GMS/ Shinnie have yet to give the club an answer. I personally would have thought by now if they were staying we would have known at this stage. Should they wanted to have stayed I would repeat SHOULD have signed by now.
    Today’s embarrassing result was a very poor team performance by a very poor group of people management included.
    Douglas should have been called up to slot in at LB, Shinnie is a good LB but international football showed him and others maybe/probably your not quite good enough.
    He wasn’t great but after that game who was........
    Plus it looked like Bain though he saw a football but it turned into a grenade for the first goal....... we have taken a massive backward step.

To be fair on Shinnie at least he has held his hand up and admitted he was shyte, I haven’t seen a lot of other players admit that in the past when they have been equally as bad for Scotland.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport...scotland-team/

Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast