+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    He's taking a cnuting long time to make his mind up, is not as good a midfielder as he thinks he is, and the offer of that contract should now be removed, and we look at bringing in that ball playing midfielder that we have lacked for many a year.
    What do you mean by a "ball playing midfielder"? Not trying to be funny, just wondering what type of player you mean... I would have described Kenny McLean as that, but you maybe have a different style of player in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    What do you mean by a "ball playing midfielder"? Not trying to be funny, just wondering what type of player you mean... I would have described Kenny McLean as that, but you maybe have a different style of player in mind.
    Name:  14.jpg
Views: 1795
Size:  69.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    No, that's exactly the kinda player I'm thinking of.

How many times on saturday and various other times this season have we got to midway inside the opposition and lack the ability to pick a thru ball to the strikers?

We've got many a Shinnie type player in the squad; Ball, Fergie, even Gleesen to a degree. We also need the alternative; the one who can pick a pass.

Ryan Gauld, off the tap of ma heed.

DM saying he will be getting "clarity" from shinnie about his future in next two weeks

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    DM saying he will be getting "clarity" from shinnie about his future in next two weeks
    That's good of him

Whip the contract away. This has gone on long enough.

If Shinnie wants to restart negotiations down the line, start at ground zero.

The bull**** coming out of DM is ridiculous. He will be leaving. Who gives a ****. You've known for an age and in 2 weeks you'll spin it out for another month.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    The bull**** coming out of DM is ridiculous. He will be leaving. Who gives a ****. You've known for an age and in 2 weeks you'll spin it out for another month.
    Wasn't the same said of Logan a couple of years ago.
    Went through the January window without signing a contract until July

Not interested in Logan. The comment regards Shinnie only. It's bull**** spin. For 6.5k a week there must be actual footballers available. If he is heading to them I don't care, just stop DM with the drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Not interested in Logan. The comment regards Shinnie only. It's bull**** spin. For 6.5k a week there must be actual footballers available. If he is heading to them I don't care, just stop DM with the drivel.
    Never say never is all I'm saying and Logan was a prime example of that two years ago.
    Everyone had him going back down south to be nearer his family.
    Shinnie's family draw is up here in the north east.

He may go, but I've not read that hes signed anywhere else yet, not even on a pre-contract.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Never say never is all I'm saying and Logan was a prime example of that two years ago.
    Everyone had him going back down south to be nearer his family.
    Shinnie's family draw is up here in the north east.

He may go, but I've not read that hes signed anywhere else yet, not even on a pre-contract.
    What if he was "close" to it though?

Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast