+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Would be a surprise if he went to such a mediocre club as Bristol City, what can they offer him besides a bigger wage, practically a stick on for European fitba here, he's well thought of by a body connected with the club, seems to me that it's just the usual posh fae the papers.

I doubt he would consider Bristol City as progression, but 40k versus 20k per month does need consideration. A top half championship team perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    I doubt he would consider Bristol City as progression, but 40k versus 20k per month does need consideration. A top half championship team perhaps.
    Bristol City finished 11th in The Championship, therefore in the top half. I think McInnes may put him off going there from his own experience at Bristol City though.
    FWIW, I think Shinnie will sign a new 2 year deal, but still leave at the end of next season for a sizeable transfer fee.

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    countesswells their is very little their at the moment as far as facilities but it is nearer the new stadium so could be an incentive once all the other facilities have been built
    It’s also where much of the daily training is done

Some Taliban beard he is rocking these day.

Would fit right in at a Brewdog pub

Shinne and/or GMS are going Stateside...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    On holiday?

I don't think either of them will cut the mustard down south, but I wouldn't personally blame them for giving it a go in an attempt to make a big buck in the prime of their careers.

GMS has the ability to be a star in the Championship (maybe even higher) but I don't think he has a strong enough character to do it. Shinnie has the character but I don't think he has the ability to play at a much higher level than he's at presently. Both are top quality SPL players, but they'd just get lost in some middle of the road Championship team for the above reasons.

GMS has sat on the bench for a couple of years at Celtic so that might put him off. Shinnie might be put off by his brother's experiences of going down south (although I've no idea where he is or how he's doing these days to be fair).

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Is that code for them going to the Huns?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Some Taliban beard he is rocking these day.

Would fit right in at a Brewdog pub

I stopped at the wee Sainsbury's at the Charleston/Wellington Road junction earlier and next door there is the ultimate - and I mean the absolute pinnacle - hipster barber shop just opened up. Expect to see Shinnie getting a beard rub in there sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    I stopped at the wee Sainsbury's at the Charleston/Wellington Road junction earlier and next door there is the ultimate - and I mean the absolute pinnacle - hipster barber shop just opened up. Expect to see Shinnie getting a beard rub in there sometime soon.
    More hispter than Rain Dogs Society Bespoke Barbers in Glasgow? I always thought every haircut was bespoke after the age of 14.

Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast