+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I think there might be something in Gleeson but do you think any of them are better than Shinnie?
    I'd punt Shinnie over to left back v Stenny on saturday, and start with Gleeson and Fergie as the defensive "two", with Campbell just in front of them.

No point in cutting off your nose to spite your face, but might as well plan for life without Shinnie as soon as, and we all know we need a new left back anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    I'd punt Shinnie over to left back v Stenny on saturday, and start with Gleeson and Fergie as the defensive "two", with Campbell just in front of them.

No point in cutting off your nose to spite your face, but might as well plan for life without Shinnie as soon as, and we all know we need a new left back anyway
    I agree with that

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Why are we starting with two defensive midfielders v a league one team at home ?

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Keeping in mind the level of opposition in Dubai I'm sure Gleeson is well good enough to be a first team player week in week out. Forrester is ****e.
    How can you judge a player that gets no game time?

Quote Originally Posted by ohno View Post
    Why do you think he gets no game time?

He's shyte.....

Quote Originally Posted by ohno View Post
    He got 25 mins and understandable on his showing in that short time why he gets limited game time. Very slow, always on the periphery and when on the ball it's backwards. He came on against Hibs in the 1/4 final and had so few touches it was painful. He's a duff.

Shinnie should be moved tonleft back of we dinna get a LB in.

Hes not in our future plans so he can fill the hole thats been makeshifted for long enough. This freeing up space in the middle to see if the likes of Gleeson amd Forrester are any use. Id play both on Sat

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Hes not in our future plans so he can fill the hole thats been makeshifted for long enough. This freeing up space in the middle to see if the likes of Gleeson amd Forrester are any use. Id play both on Sat
    Id agree with this, but without disrespecting Stenhousemuir, I'd also be inclined to get Devlin and Hoban some game time too (if match fit).

Possibly go with: -

Lewis
    Logan (maybe even Virtanen) Devlin McKenna Hobban
    Ferguson Gleeson
    McLennan Wilson GMS
    Cosgrove

Subs: -

Czerny
    Considine
    Shinnie
    Forrester
    Campbell
    May
    McGinn

Be prepared to take on Considine and Shinnie for Devlin and Hobban (if only playing for say 60 mins) and then Forrester for Wilson / Cosgrove

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Shinnie should be moved tonleft back of we dinna get a LB in.

I agree about putting Shinnie at left back. Not sure I would squeeze Forrester into the team though.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Why are we starting with two defensive midfielders v a league one team at home ?
    To start the process of life after Shinnie in central midfield, and to give Campbell some protection in his more advanced midfield role.

Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast