+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT, your favourite takeaway food

OT, your favourite takeaway food

Every Friday night, the Mrs and i get a takeaway, and some drink to chill out with but we never agree on what to get.
    I love Indian food with a cold bottle of wine and then onto the san miguel, love a Madras, had a Bengal Phall a few weeks back and it was ok but nowt special.

She always wants Domino's but i think they are over priced, the local kebab house does bang on meal deals for half the price.

Whats your favorite tipple and grub for a night in? am i the only one with an awkward mrs who makes ordering food a nightmare?

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    Every Friday night, the Mrs and i get a takeaway, and some drink to chill out with but we never agree on what to get.
    I love Indian food with a cold bottle of wine and then onto the san miguel, love a Madras, had a Bengal Phall a few weeks back and it was ok but nowt special.

She always wants Domino's but i think they are over priced, the local kebab house does bang on meal deals for half the price.

Whats your favorite tipple and grub for a night in? am i the only one with an awkward mrs who makes ordering food a nightmare?
    Donner kebab, chips, pitta bread, salad, garlic sauce, chilli sauce, and a nice spicy pizza.

Chinese also...is so good

Depends on the mood. Chicken Madras. If hungover a Burrito or cod and chips with curry sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc204mag View Post
    Donner kebab, chips, pitta bread, salad, garlic sauce, chilli sauce, and a nice spicy pizza.

sound nice, i cant eat Chinese anymore, i got one last year and i found a string off a mop in the food.

My sister got one from another place and got a bit of plastic stuck in her tooth, she couldn't get it out, when she went to dentist, it turned out to be a microchip from a cat.

It wouldn't bother me eating cat or dog but i draw the line at mop string.

At least it wasn't a tampon string lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc204mag View Post

Pint of Guinness or if hot like today Corona with Lime or a Peroni on ice. Missus likes a Jawbox gin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Pint of Guinness or if hot like today Corona with Lime or a Peroni on ice. Missus likes a Jawbox gin.
    yeah Peroni is nice like, Guiness goes down too easy and id end up going back to the shop

My god, you are a lucky man if one of those beautiful ladies is your missus. With respect of course, forget the takeaway.

Lol

.. Spanish tortilla with (West) ham ..

King prawn chicken fried rice with a portion of curry sauce and a bag of chips.
    Or
    Curried king prawn with fried rice.

Alternatively it could be a large donner kebab with salad. A full chick parmesan with salad and chips. A 12 inch chicken, mushroom and onion pizza and a large tub of garlic sauce.
    That gets shared between 3 of us and there's generally 4 slices of pizza left the next day, plus a bag of chips, because you get chips with the parmesan but also a free bag with the large donner.

I'm not a lover of Indian food.

Failing all of that it could be a simple cod and chips with mushy peas and/or curry sauce.

sound nice, i cant eat Chinese anymore, i got one last year and i found a string off a mop in the food.

My sister got one from another place and got a bit of plastic stuck in her tooth, she couldn't get it out, when she went to dentist, it turned out to be a microchip from a cat.

It wouldn't bother me eating cat or dog but i draw the line at mop string.

At least it wasn't a tampon string lol
    Don't eat a lot of Chinese but that would put me off for life !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)