+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Royal Wedding.

The Royal Wedding.

Are we all prepared for the big event tomorrow?
    I have had a shave and the mrs got her old hockey sticks out and the daughter has had her hair platted.
    Cup cakes have been made and cucumber sandwiches are fresh in the fridge.
    I respect Prince Harry but he can do a lot better than that red neck common old attention seeking bint
    Anyway pip pip old things

Can't wait.. The bunting is up and the Union jacks flying.. Long live the Royals

We blowing up the balloons and just bought union jack flags for the street party tomorrow (well close party as we don't live on a street but in a close) Best wish's to Prince Harry for being a true West Ham fan

Someone said unto I that the soon to be Mrs Harry is being walked down the isle by our very own Bonnie Prince Charlie of Wales.

I understand the last reason why er ol man can't attend is cus e's poorly innit.

But have any of you ever heard of the grooms father walking the bride down the isle??/

It's a rum do I say it's a rum do tha nose

Besides all that I have planned a nice garden party with all the trimmings and invited all the neighbours round

Do you think £5 a head is too little?

My marriage cost 18 quid in a church registrar office. and 5 hundred sovs behind the bar in the pub next door for a drink up with family.
    And i would not swap places for this attention seeking Megan bint.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    My marriage cost 18 quid in a church registrar office. and 5 hundred sovs behind the bar in the pub next door for a drink up with family.
    And i would not swap places for this attention seeking Megan bint.
    Was there a jellied eel stall outside for nibbles?

When I used to visit my granddad in North London (Woodford) we used to visit his local boozer with a Joanna player and a said stall outside. My ol chap loved em but granddad would tell him he had to eat them outside as he couldn't stand the look of em haha Good days they were

Our wedding was about 6k in large country house with croquet on the lawn. 80 degrees in September and a truly fantastic day

My ol chap used to watch the gunners but I'm not sure if Woodford is Gooners territory or not?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Was there a jellied eel stall outside for nibbles?

When I used to visit my granddad in North London (Woodford) we used to visit his local boozer with a Joanna player and a said stall outside. My ol chap loved em but granddad would tell him he had to eat them outside as he couldn't stand the look of em haha Good days they were

Our wedding was about 6k in large country house with croquet on the lawn. 80 degrees in September and a truly fantastic day

My ol chap used to watch the gunners but I'm not sure if Woodford is Gooners territory or not?
    Right for the last time i don't eat jellied eels lol.
    Woodford is north east London more ore less Epping and Buckhurst hill area where i have family. I think you can get to it still on the central line which used to run to Ongar.
    Showing my self up to be a railway geek lol.
    But it is a nice area
    Ps Woodford i would say is a mixture of mainly Arsenal and Spurs
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 18-05-2018 at 10:55 PM.

Soo it's not a typical gooners area then?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Soo it's not a typical gooners area then?
    Yeah as i said it is a gooners area and spurs area with a few west ham. I was brought up in South London which is not a gooners ore spurs manor.

Won't be long now before Harry takes her up the aisle..Gorgeous day in East Lancs,so I'm off out for a walk around Pendle Hill.. Enjoy your day folks .pictures to follow .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast