+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Match thread Vs Coventry

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    But we scored 3 lawful goals, and they scored 3 lawful goals. I make that 50% of the goals.

I've said all season that we've never looked a promotion side, and that we lack quality. But we've stuck at it more often than not and nicked a few points through sheer grit and a refusal to give in. I don't doubt Coventry looked a better side than us, but so have about 7 or 8 others. You don't get points for looks however, you get them for scoring more goals than the opposition. In a two leg tie it's bit hard to come out on top when the opposition are handed a three goal start.
    Agreed......but the goals were given, the peno was given, our goal was disallowed......next season we will get better if we ship out the dead wood..and Nolo stays...........off for a beer to commiserate

Let's face it notts we're dog ****. to slow just big boot the bad ref did not make notts lose. it was the bottle missing from the players again most need to be got ride of.

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    Let's face it notts we're dog ****. to slow just big boot the bad ref did not make notts lose. it was the bottle missing from the players again most need to be got ride of.
    So you think at 2-2 (as it should have been) they looked like the team that would go on to win? They were struggling at the time to get out of their own half.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    So you think at 2-2 (as it should have been) they looked like the team that would go on to win? They were struggling at the time to get out of their own half.
    Referees have cost us, if we dream that the first game stayed 0-1 as it should have, we went in at 2-1 down last night.

They got *******ed, KN made a change and started they second half like a different team. Had Fortes goal been allowed as it should have been, we' have been ahead in the tie, who knows what would have happened.

Bring on VAR and quick
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 19-05-2018 at 09:31 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910