+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match thread Vs Coventry

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    How the hell are we still in this? And what the hell was Brisley doing?

Nolan has to have the HT team talk of his life here. Has to be a better 2nd half.
    Brisley reacted to a shove from McNulty....nothing wrong with that, kept his hands at his side.....my worry is that we are reverting to hoofball down the middle.....we are still in this BUT WE NEED TO PLAY THE BALL TO FEET....they are there for the taking, please Notts, calm down and keep the ball on the carpet....Coventry are doing it, so can we

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    Awful first half, lucky to just be 1 behind. Get O'Connor or Milsom on.
    We just need to stop hoofing it.....we do actually have proper footballers out there.....we can win this

Who'd take a penalty shoot out now?

I think bring Husin on. He's Prem quality and could start striking the ball around and making Cov work. Maybe get Brisley off as well. Worried he'll get sent off. Is Hall on the Bench? Anyway, get the Prem lads on I say. Awful first half Tom Notts. Lucky to only be 1 goal behind. Well done Covo. Totally outplayed us. Still hate them though

Actually think we can turn this round 2nd half.Started to show signs after the goal.Before that we were feckin dire 2nd to everything

Expect us to come out guns blazing 2nd half, just hope we don't get picked off. They've won 20 and drawn 2 lost 0 after going in front this season.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    I think bring Husin on.
    He is not on the bench

Notts took back a lot of control in the first leg, second half. Looks like a big ask today, but...

Might be wrong but I'm sure I saw Nolan saying 'keep it down for 5' but they kept hoofing it.

If we are going to keep launching it let's get Shola on and bypass the midfield, if not then another midfielder perhaps and try to get a foothold in the game.

How we're only one goal behind I'll never know but Coventry must be thinking the same and be gutted. All to play for!

O'Connor for Noble. Good call.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast