+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gary Rowett Wanted By Stoke Again

Gary Rowett Wanted By Stoke Again

Stoke City back in for Gary Rowett as Paul Lambert failed to keep Stoke up in the Premier League, so much for their saviour of the hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramspudnik View Post
    Stoke City back in for Gary Rowett as Paul Lambert failed to keep Stoke up in the Premier League, so much for their saviour of the hour.
    Do you have any sort of source for this?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Do you have any sort of source for this?
    DET have reported this RA

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    DET have reported this RA
    Yep!

I thought the DET relied on Spunky for their news feed in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I thought the DET relied on Spunky for their news feed in the first place
    You just told us something incredible and disturbing that the DET fixed their pages with spunk, well done Geoff you just lost them a lot of customers.

If he goes we at least get some money for him, unlike what usually happens with Morris in that he sacks em after giving them a 5 year contract 6 months earlier

Who the hell do we go for if he does though? there's no one out there that's any good tbh, I'd be very tempted in giving it to Wassall, get someone in to help him get the clowns out the door (buttercup, Bryson etc), tell him to promote the youth and start a fresh.

Other than that there's only one other I'd be happy with and that's Warburton, plays the right way and he's actually a fan of promoting youth as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    If he goes we at least get some money for him, unlike what usually happens with Morris in that he sacks em after giving them a 5 year contract 6 months earlier

Who the hell do we go for if he does though? there's no one out there that's any good tbh, I'd be very tempted in giving it to Wassall, get someone in to help him get the clowns out the door (buttercup, Bryson etc), tell him to promote the youth and start a fresh.

Other than that there's only one other I'd be happy with and that's Warburton, plays the right way and he's actually a fan of promoting youth as well.
    There is nobody out there are you sure about that because Allardyce and Moyes have left West Ham & Everton perspectively and McCarthy is also out of the job since leaving Ipswich, plus Lambert who has just left Stoke, you got the promising Lincoln City coach Danny Cowley who has done a tremendous job in almost getting Lincoln back to back promotions but lost out due to losing the play-offs to Exeter City and I could go on, there are plenty of managers to go around.

If the deal becomes serious and we had to choose a new manager, I would bring in Martin O’Niel or give the man who only managed to do the job and get this club up Billy Davis.

Moyes and Allardyce you have to be joking? both are dinosaurs and money grabbing parasites

O'Neill there's absolutely no chance and lets be honest

McCarthy I'd just about accept, he's done a good job stabalising Ipswich.

Wassall, Warburton and Mccarthy, who else? out of those mentioned it would have to be Warburton or Wassall tbh

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)