+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Coventry

Your forgot to mention YOUR player that should have been red carded in the first half at the Ricoh. Playing against 10 men for an hour or so we would have put the game to bed. It’s all ifs, buts and maybes. Now **** off you condescending *****.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Your forgot to mention YOUR player that should have been red carded in the first half at the Ricoh. Playing against 10 men for an hour or so we would have put the game to bed. It’s all ifs, buts and maybes. Now **** off you condescending *****.
    Does it matter?

Your hoof ball ensured you miss out and we may still be with you next season, but football won the tie end of.

Never met a forum with so many unbalanced views. Twice we’ve hammered you this season so just accept it and show a bit of class in defeat. Moan moan ****ing moan.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    As to the “2 footed challenge”. You should have gone to spec savers.
    I was going to suggest that , but I doubt they could deal with myopia as chronic as this bloke has.

The funniest bit is that he uses the phrase "in the interests of balance"!!! It's impossible to get more unbalanced than that post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    but football won the tie end of.
    Of course it didn't you thick tw@t. Refereeing errors won the tie, anyone with a double figure IQ would see that.

Hardly surprising it's gone a bit over your head!

I've been reading a lot of comments from neutrals regarding the two games and even they say Notts were hard done by, I'd rather hear that than ridiculously biased views from Coventry fans and some of the Notts fans.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcovman View Post
    As a cov. supporter for nearly 60 years I can understand how Notts County supporters feel at the moment. It's a horrible feeling to lose such an important game, especially one you were expecting to win, and with all the contoversial decisions, but in the interests of balance let me tell you how I saw the 2 games.
    Your goal at the Ricoh would not have stood in many games as your player went in 2 footed and took Grimmer out.
    We had a stone wall penalty claim turned down in the final minutes at 1-1
    You would have been down to 10 men in many games for the entire second half last night.
    Stead appeared to impede Grimmer for your goal last night and it would have been disallowed in many games.
    Aggregate score 1-4 to us if all the decisions were correct and with 10 men we would probably have made you pay in the second half yesterday
    Oh no not another one. Right for one Jones tackle was legal in the first leg, it's called a full bloodied challenge and no one appealed for a foul from your side. This is added to the fact you should have already been down to ten men for the stamp, the referee from that game needs putting down, I volunteer. Then you say you had a stonewall penalty, well if the game had followed as it should have and no penalty been given then the ball would never have entered that passage of play so that's redundant.

IF ALL DECISONS WERE CORRECT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN 4-1 TO YOU? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha brilliant mate.

As a cov. supporter for nearly 60 years I can understand how Notts County supporters feel at the moment. It's a horrible feeling to lose such an important game, especially one you were expecting to win, and with all the contoversial decisions, but in the interests of balance let me tell you how I saw the 2 games.
    Your goal at the Ricoh would not have stood in many games as your player went in 2 footed and took Grimmer out.
    We had a stone wall penalty claim turned down in the final minutes at 1-1
    You would have been down to 10 men in many games for the entire second half last night.
    Stead appeared to impede Grimmer for your goal last night and it would have been disallowed in many games.
    Aggregate score 1-4 to us if all the decisions were correct and with 10 men we would probably have made you pay in the second half yesterday
    " As a cov. supporter for nearly 60 years " Did you want to add that you're yet so see a decision go Chaventry's way?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Oh no not another one. Right for one Jones tackle was legal in the first leg, it's called a full bloodied challenge and no one appealed for a foul from your side. This is added to the fact you should have already been down to ten men for the stamp, the referee from that game needs putting down, I volunteer. Then you say you had a stonewall penalty, well if the game had followed as it should have and no penalty been given then the ball would never have entered that passage of play so that's redundant.

IF ALL DECISONS WERE CORRECT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN 4-1 TO YOU? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha brilliant mate.
    I thought you would like it

We had some good luck over the two ties but it wasn't as one sided luck-wise as some of you are making out

We had some good luck over the two ties but it wasn't as one sided luck-wise as some of you are making out

Mate not one Notts fan is saying you didn't play better in both games but I haven't seen one Coventry fan state that the decisions changed the end result which they did. If you're not going to admit the truth then what's the point? A one nil lead from the first leg would have massively changed lastnight as would the goal that was wrongly given offside would have done. I firmly believe if not for those 2 decisions we would have won both legs especially the first one. The second one the tie would still have been level but we were on ascendency as well you know but like I say none of your fans will admit the truth, without those decisions the tie would have been completely different and if you can't admit that then you're lying.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast