+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Congratulations Coventry

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Mate not one Notts fan is saying you didn't play better in both games but I haven't seen one Coventry fan state that the decisions changed the end result which they did. If you're not going to admit the truth then what's the point? A one nil lead from the first leg would have massively changed lastnight as would the goal that was wrongly given offside would have done. I firmly believe if not for those 2 decisions we would have won both legs especially the first one. The second one the tie would still have been level but we were on ascendency as well you know but like I say none of your fans will admit the truth, without those decisions the tie would have been completely different and if you can't admit that then you're lying.
    why the f u k would we admit that certain decisions change the game and result. would you admit had they gone your way, nah of course you wouldn't, are you forgetting the the Davies incident at the Ricoh,the Stamp on Duffy, 3 match ban, after then game had taken place,you whingers moaning..blah blah blah..we excepted it..Notts County the whingers club..we scored 4, we could of and should of scored 5,6 or even 7..cut through you like a hot knife in butter.. it was a delight to watch..especially when County was expecting a party,but you didn't show up for it..WE DID...Beating you at your place,the first time since 1963..fantastic..we partied all night..

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    why the f u k would we admit that certain decisions change the game and result. would you admit had they gone your way.
    If TV proved it conclusively and beyond any shadow of a doubt, then of course we would admit it you dumb f*ckwit.

We'd look as stupid as you look if we denied what is blatantly obvious to anyone with the gift of sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If TV proved it conclusively and beyond any shadow of a doubt, then of course we would admit it you dumb f*ckwit.

We'd look as stupid as you look if we denied what is blatantly obvious to anyone with the gift of sight.
    Oh well,at least you can enjoy your bank holiday off now relax,have a beer and watch us at Wembley..

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    are you forgetting the the Davies incident at the Ricoh,the Stamp on Duffy, 3 match ban, after then game had taken place
    This is a clear indication that this guy is about 12 years old. Is he actually feeling hard done by because their player was caught doing something worthy of a sending off and they punished him for it after the game? THE ABSOLUTE TRAVESTY! HOW DARE THEY!?

To be honest I've only just seen the result and I hope you won't take it wrongly when I say that I sympathise with you, it's a horrible feeling to lose so all I can say is better luck next time.

And congratulations to those taking it with dignity. I lash out myself when I think things are unfair, but it never comes across well.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrag View Post
    To be honest I've only just seen the result and I hope you won't take it wrongly when I say that I sympathise with you, it's a horrible feeling to lose so all I can say is better luck next time.

And congratulations to those taking it with dignity. I lash out myself when I think things are unfair, but it never comes across well.
    I can take losing and Chavenrty were certainly better than us. What I find hard to take is the decisions that went against us . Fcuking four major ones.

1, is hard to take but it happens.
    2, you're starting to think .
    3, unbelievable
    4, it fcuking stinks

Nothing will convince me that the officials weren't bias .Maybe it's a bit far fetched to say that they were acting on instructions from the EFL ( out of pure greed ) but that's the way I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I can take losing and Chavenrty were certainly better than us. What I find hard to take is the decisions that went against us . Fcuking four major ones.

1, is hard to take but it happens.
    2, you're starting to think .
    3, unbelievable
    4, it fcuking stinks

Nothing will convince me that the officials weren't bias .Maybe it's a bit far fetched to say that they were acting on instructions from the EFL ( out of pure greed ) but that's the way I feel.
    Been there, navypie, we went out of the UEFA Cup semi-finals because of a referee who later admitted he had been bribed. Not that we ever got any kind of compensation for it.

Yeah, it hurts a lot when you think things are unfair. Like I say, I don't take it well myself, but I know that I should accept it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrag View Post
    Been there, navypie, we went out of the UEFA Cup semi-finals because of a referee who later admitted he had been bribed. Not that we ever got any kind of compensation for it.

Yeah, it hurts a lot when you think things are unfair. Like I say, I don't take it well myself, but I know that I should accept it better.
    Yeah I remember that game mate , even I felt sorry for Forest. I'm also old enough to remember the Newcastle game , what a disgrace that was.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Have you changed your mind on VAR now Elite?
    After taking time to reflect and avoid a knee-jerk reaction, the answer is still no. While we were undoubtedly the victim of not one but three blatant injustices in the semi-final legs, I have to look at the bigger picture. I think if it's used at this stage it will kill the game as we know it. Even when it hurts as much as this does, I think refereeing errors are the lesser of two evils.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    After taking time to reflect and avoid a knee-jerk reaction, the answer is still no. While we were undoubtedly the victim of not one but three blatant injustices in the semi-final legs, I have to look at the bigger picture. I think if it's used at this stage it will kill the game as we know it. Even when it hurts as much as this does, I think refereeing errors are the lesser of two evils.
    It was four.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789