+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Coventry

Congratulations Coventry

Over the two legs you deserved to win. It's a shame that there were a couple of key decisions that didn't go our way. The pen wasn't a pen, and Forte's goal tonight was onside. Plus your 3rd was offside (twice). Would have been a different game at 2-2. Anyhow. You probably deserved it and I feel that we're not quite ready to go up yet. Good luck in the final and cheers for the banter on here.
    Don't go smashing up our wonderful city now. There's no point.

P.S. hope Exeter smash you in the final and we see you again next season. ****as

the decisions have ALL - EVERY SINGLE F******* ONE gone against us - hell, the football gods must hate us

but, if we are honest, we have stlll been shyte

Pity the officials decided the result over the two legs. Cov were the better team over the 2x90 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    the decisions have ALL - EVERY SINGLE F******* ONE gone against us - hell, the football gods must hate us

but, if we are honest, we have stlll been shyte
    Football is not supposed to be played up in the sky......we have been doing this all season and been sussed out....sorry, but Covo were a far better footballing team

If this game was part of the world cup - with video referrals - then

Coventry would not have scored their 1st leg penalty
    Coventry player would have been sent off in 1st leg
    Coventry's third goal would have been disallowed offside
    Notts 2nd (none) goal would have stood - NOT F******* offside

there are probably other decisions which I've forgot

It's easy to get angry about decisions. I'm still fuming now. Overall, it's been a great season for us considering where we were 18 months ago. Nolan will learn from this. He's still a young manager and I think we need to keep him as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    It's easy to get angry about decisions. I'm still fuming now. Overall, it's been a great season for us considering where we were 18 months ago. Nolan will learn from this. He's still a young manager and I think we need to keep him as long as possible.
    Not if England poach him first.....hahahaha

Thought Coventry were outstanding in the first 20 -25 mns of both games, but would have lost the first if not for the ref, and at 2-2 the second would have been a very different game.

Overall, I think they have bags of potential, but are extremely uneven. Definitely a better footballing side than us this year, but the refs decided the games. I hate that

Yes it has been a good season overall... but a bitterly disappointing ending.
    What will happen next is anybody's guess.

Oh dear god there is still a rose tinted brigade on after we were totalling outclassed tonight, we need a mass clear out, it was men against boys and old men!! Tonight.poor decisions aside we were awful and counted 5 opportunities to clear their third goal

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast