+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Coventry

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Oh dear god there is still a rose tinted brigade on after we were totalling outclassed tonight, we need a mass clear out, it was men against boys and old men!! Tonight.poor decisions aside we were awful and counted 5 opportunities to clear their third goal
    We were awful for the first 40 mins but at 2-1 we were still in it and we're on top when it should have been 2-2 anything could have happened after that. Yes they were the better side but that doesn't always wins you games.
    I think there will be 12000 Exeter fans from Nottingham on 28th

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    **** in yessssssss....this is beautiful.....smashed ya in your own back yard..
    You have done feck all yet,except book at date at Wembley.Means nowt,could still be playing you next season.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    You have done feck all yet,except book at date at Wembley.Means nowt,could still be playing you next season.
    4-1 you fanny 😂😂😂😂🤔

did you know that this was Coventry's first win at Meadow Lane since 1963.....how sweet was the wait.. yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Show some class you weird cretins.

If I was a Chav fan I would be delighted with the officials over the 2 games .

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    We were dreadful....it hurts I know....totally out-fought, out-classed.....not one single defender or midfielder comes out of that game with any brownie points....forget the referring decisions, that is an excuse.....we were awful
    Were we really that bad Tarks ? from where I was sat in the Kop we failed to turn up in 1st half & could have been dead & buried but after the Grant goal they looked shaky & I actually thought that we held our own & created the better chances until Fortes goal was wrongly disallowed & their 3rd was wrongly given, after that our heads went down & they started to play like champions & ran out easy winners. Normally I don't do sour grapes & would normally be the 1st to congratulate our victors but having witnessed their horrible fans the only reason I could hope that they win at Wembley is so we don't have to witness them again next season.

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    Thought Coventry were outstanding in the first 20 -25 mns of both games, but would have lost the first if not for the ref, and at 2-2 the second would have been a very different game.

Overall, I think they have bags of potential, but are extremely uneven. Definitely a better footballing side than us this year, but the refs decided the games. I hate that
    Thanks for your fcuking appraisal of Chaventry.

After my opening post I expected there to be a bit more class about some of the Coventry responses. Oh well. Just shows what they're really like (Or should I say, what that 1 fan dressed up as 3 was like) 😁

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    **** in yessssssss....this is beautiful.....smashed ya in your own back yard..
    Who was your man of the match? Would you give it the ref or one of his assistants?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast