+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Misfortunes for our rivals..........

Misfortunes for our rivals..........

I see poor old Notts County got battered at home in the play offs, dear dear!, 1-4 at home in a play off! That's a poor result, and there's Derby, poor old Derby.
    Next season the sun will shine on us.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    I see poor old Notts County got battered at home in the play offs, dear dear!, 1-4 at home in a play off! That's a poor result, and there's Derby, poor old Derby.
    Glad you are pleased Es*** after all it is the only highlight of the football season you have to look forward to. But at least you are honest about being happy Notts failed instead of the majority of your mob who make out that 'we want Notts to do well' bull****.

next season the sun will shine on us.
    Last edited by Manofpride; 21-05-2018 at 05:28 PM.

Who do you want as manager MoP if Rowett goes to Stoke?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Glad you are pleased Es*** after all it is the only highlight of the football season you have to look forward to. But at least you are honest about being happy Notts failed instead of the majority of your mob who make out that 'we want Notts to do well' bull****.
    Cor blimey you lost again?
    Seriously I didn't know the result until a quick perusal here.
    Oh well, my sympathies to you personally.
    And yes I've noticed that some of your ilk who were here months ago laughing at us while even suggesting we'll be playing in the same division next season have mysteriously disappeared!

And yes, I still think Yates and Grant were the X factor for your team. And I certainly hope given certain comments that Forest no longer loan your team players.

But in the event that Notts do succeed 1 day, I'll be happy for you personally.

Let me pop over to NCM and see what drama you've created there!

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Who do you want as manager MoP if Rowett goes to Stoke?
    It makes no difference really who I want, like I said on another board all the managers that I was happy with won nowt, and the two managers I was disappointed with when appointed, Jim and Billy got us promoted? If I had to choose it would be Bilic or give Nigel Clough another go! He might be another Billy and Jim!

[QUOTE=Romanis;38898964]Cor blimey you lost again?
    Seriously I didn't know the result until a quick perusal here.
    Oh well, my sympathies to you personally.
    And yes I've noticed that some of your ilk who were here months ago laughing at us while even suggesting we'll be playing in the same division next season have mysteriously disappeared!

And yes, I still think Yates and Grant were the X factor for your team. And I certainly hope given certain comments that Forest no longer loan your team players.

Yates defo, Grant struggled to go the distance. Tootle, Jones and Hewitt were also excellent and O'Connor once he recovered from injury.
    Pity you didn't see the games, even your fans that I know said both games were decided by incompetent officials rather than football skill but hey ho.

Thats not good enough Es*** kid, you forgot to mention the mighty Mansfailed.
    Seriously though, I was surprised at how disappointing Notts County were against Cov, in the 1-4 play off defeat. Our former manager Mark Robins has got a good chance of taking Cov up this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Thats not good enough Es*** kid, you forgot to mention the mighty Mansfailed.
    Seriously though, I was surprised at how disappointing Notts County were against Cov, in the 1-4 play off defeat. Our former manager Mark Robins has got a good chance of taking Cov up this season.
    he certainly has , especially with the aid of the ref and linesmen , he can't fail as they are his men of the match at the moment.
    They certainly were over the two legs ! x