+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Come on Exeter

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    you lot are really delusional,i mean you really are! over the 2 legs the score was 5-2 to us,you can argue we had abit of luck over the tie's but hey,that's football and it isn't like you wouldn't of taken it,is it..i like Notts County,i do, your fans are ok,Nolan is as t w @ t though.We beat you over the 2 tie's,to you,you feel robbed,to us we couldn't care less,cos the decisions were down to the officials and not us.i believe had the weather been better at the Ricoh and we were able to play our game,a little bit like Friday,i can guarantee that the score would not of been 1-1..We scored 4 goals at Meadow Lane.give us some credit at least..

It’s..have been, not of been, illiterate inbred.

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    you lot are really delusional,i mean you really are! over the 2 legs the score was 5-2 to us,you can argue we had abit of luck.
    Hmmm, PUS Boy returns! These Coventry fans really do love a bit of gloating.

ps PUS Boy, your "bit of luck" gave you a three goal advantage. In case you're struggling to comprehend, that means the 2-5 scoreline would have been 3-3 if the officials didn't wear sky blue shirts. Despite you playing far more stylish football than Barcelona, you still didn't have what it takes to beat us without massive assistance from the officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    😂😂😂😂🤔

Thanks for calling them Chaventry??? ****ing hilarious, tinpot ****ers

1-4 🤫
    At the end of the day, whatever the result at Wembley, you will still have to live in the absolute ****hole that is Coventry, where even people from Birmingham look down on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

ps PUS Boy, your "bit of luck" gave you a three goal advantage. In case you're struggling to comprehend, that means the 2-5 scoreline would have been 3-3 if the officials didn't wear sky blue shirts. Despite you playing far more stylish football than Barcelona, you still didn't have what it takes to beat us without massive assistance from the officials.
    Lets get one thing thing straight here,i am not here to gloat...

are you forgetting " conveniently " the headbutting incident with Brisley and Mcnulty,he should of been given a straight red,without doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    At the end of the day, whatever the result at Wembley, you will still have to live in the absolute ****hole that is Coventry, where even people from Birmingham look down on you.
    You are absolutely correct.

Coventry is a a total ****hole.

The locals there still throw sticks at the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    You are absolutely correct.

Coventry is a a total ****hole.

The locals there still throw sticks at the moon.
    Brilliant - last resort ah 😂😂😂😂

Another bitter 🛎 end 🤡🤡🤡

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Elite, I'm afraid you've fallen into the trap that the Coventry fans have, of thinking their 3rd and 4th would have still happened had Forte's goal been allowed. Truth is we don't know what would have happened, but as Coleman said, we looked the more likely to go on and win it. I guess we'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Elite, I'm afraid you've fallen into the trap that the Coventry fans have, of thinking their 3rd and 4th would have still happened had Forte's goal been allowed. Truth is we don't know what would have happened, but as Coleman said, we looked the more likely to go on and win it. I guess we'll never know.
    You guessed right Clever Pie 🤷🏻*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Brilliant - last resort ah ��������

Another bitter �� end ������
    Why would I be bitter, we are literally leagues apart.

So who really is the bell end?

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Why would I be bitter, we are literally leagues apart.

So who really is the bell end?

Mirror mirror on the wall....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast