+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Come on Exeter

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    **** of now you sad cnut. We'd have won the first game if not for the officials and we at 2-2 with your lot ****ting in their knickers we'd of won lastnight if not for the officials so all your fancy play wouldn't have amounted to jack****. Anyway what you still doing on little old Notts county's messageboard? You're the massive Coventry aren't you, I'm sure you've got bigger fish to fry so why don't you **** off pal you're like someone's left a dead fish hidden somewhere and it's starting to stink the place out. Or is that just your wife's snatch? **** off pal.
    I'm sorry Mr Fists but I feel I ought to hand you a temporary ban or warning for this. Unfortunately I 100% agree. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I'm sorry Mr Fists but I feel I ought to hand you a temporary ban or warning for this. Unfortunately I 100% agree. Keep it up.
    Hurrah! Free speech isn't dead after all!

Where’s that super like button

Ha ha cheers Swale although I don't mind the odd ban for sticking up for Notts. The only other one I've had was for saying things along the same lines to Tricky when he was on here slagging us off. Anyone comes on here insulting Notts then they're going to get both barrels until either they **** off or I get banned ha ha.

Anyone comes on here insulting Notts then they're going to get both barrels until either they **** off or I get banned ha ha.
    Well just let us know if you need any more bullets or anything...

Fire at will!

Ha ha it was a low point after waking up and rather crass I admit but I think Cov1 is a ****ing cnut.
    😩😩😩

1-4

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    😩😩😩

1-4
    My last reply to you mate you're boring as **** and linger like a tragic ex. Enjoy Wembley.

Coventry 2 - 3 Exeter 3 (non-penalty, clearly offside goal, goal scored by player who should hane been sent off earlier)

To their credit, the Coventry management & fans state that the refereeing decisions had nothing whatsoever to do with the result.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    I might be in a minority of one here, but - despite the dreadful officiating in both legs and the irritating behaviour of some Coventry fans - I hope Coventry will be going up.

The reason is as follows... I fully expect that Notts will be involved near the top end of the table next season and believe that Coventry, if they’re still in League 2, will also be strong contenders. They have quite a few good young players, who are likely to be better next time round. They might also have banked a bit of money which could be used to strengthen the squad and might have that winger who ripped us apart on the opening day of the season (Jody Jones was it?) coming back. League 2 next season is likely to be even more competitive with Tranmere coming up and some clubs with decent pedigrees coming down.

Quite frankly, if Coventry are out of the way, that’s one less to worry about and I don’t have the same feeling about Exeter.

Not a very ethical way to decide my allegiance for the forthcoming final, I know, but I think it may be in Notts best interests.
    Tend to agree next season could be considerably easier without "Chaventry?" plus it would be nice not to see their horrible fans again, but if they lose at Wembley I hope it's a right spanking with a couple of dire refereeing calls threw in,not that I'm bitter in any way!

**** of now you sad cnut. We'd have won the first game if not for the officials and we at 2-2 with your lot ****ting in their knickers we'd of won lastnight if not for the officials so all your fancy play wouldn't have amounted to jack****. Anyway what you still doing on little old Notts county's messageboard? You're the massive Coventry aren't you, I'm sure you've got bigger fish to fry so why don't you **** off pal you're like someone's left a dead fish hidden somewhere and it's starting to stink the place out. Or is that just your wife's snatch? **** off pal.
    you lot are really delusional,i mean you really are! over the 2 legs the score was 5-2 to us,you can argue we had abit of luck over the tie's but hey,that's football and it isn't like you wouldn't of taken it,is it..i like Notts County,i do, your fans are ok,Nolan is as t w @ t though.We beat you over the 2 tie's,to you,you feel robbed,to us we couldn't care less,cos the decisions were down to the officials and not us.i believe had the weather been better at the Ricoh and we were able to play our game,a little bit like Friday,i can guarantee that the score would not of been 1-1..We scored 4 goals at Meadow Lane.give us some credit at least..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast