+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Come on Exeter

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    are you forgetting " conveniently " the headbutting incident with Brisley and Mcnulty,he should of been given a straight red,without doubt.
    I agree with you that McNulty should have been red carded, but then again so should Brisley. Also, are you "conveniently" forgetting the blatant stamp from Davies in the first leg that would have seen you down to 10 men after just 21 minutes? Of course you are.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Elite, I'm afraid you've fallen into the trap that the Coventry fans have, of thinking their 3rd and 4th would have still happened had Forte's goal been allowed.
    Not really. I've said frequently in other posts that their showboating in the last 25 minutes wouldn't have happened if the ref hadn't given them a three goal start. Both teams would have been sh!tting themselves if the correct aggregate score of 3-3 had applied.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I agree with you that McNulty should have been red carded, but then again so should Brisley. Also, are you "conveniently" forgetting the blatant stamp from Davies in the first leg that would have seen you down to 10 men after just 21 minutes? Of course you are.
    I loved the fact that Davis replacement (Willis) actually set up the opening goal. I said on here prior to the game he was dangerous in the opposition area and some of you took the p*ss outta me

Quote Originally Posted by Coventry_fan View Post
    I loved the fact that Davis replacement (Willis) actually set up the opening goal. I said on here prior to the game he was dangerous in the opposition area and some of you took the p*ss outta me
    It wasn't Willis that impressed me, but your two wide men Kane and Ganfield.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456