+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wish you all the best

Wish you all the best

Firstly, I’m not here to gloat.

Some of you will know I’ve been posting on your board for the last week or so and I genuinely like your club. I’d like to see you have a good season next year and wish you all the luck in the world for it. I enjoyed coming to the lane tonight, no negative experiences or idiots to contend with. Just a good atmosphere and good fans who I chatted to, a credit to your club. As I said least week I’m sorry some of you met our idiots (minority).
    One note on the game. Those twenty minutes at the start of the second half had me crapping it, you came at us hard and we got bloody lucky with another shocker of a decision. I’d be pissed if it had been the other way round, as I would have last week too.
    Just don’t over react at the result and throw the baby out with the bath water, you guys go again next year and you could push automatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Coventry_fan View Post
    Firstly, I’m not here to gloat.

Some of you will know I’ve been posting on your board for the last week or so and I genuinely like your club. I’d like to see you have a good season next year and wish you all the luck in the world for it. I enjoyed coming to the lane tonight, no negative experiences or idiots to contend with. Just a good atmosphere and good fans who I chatted to, a credit to your club. As I said least week I’m sorry some of you met our idiots (minority).
    One note on the game. Those twenty minutes at the start of the second half had me crapping it, you came at us hard and we got bloody lucky with another shocker of a decision. I’d be pissed if it had been the other way round, as I would have last week too.
    Just don’t over react at the result and throw the baby out with the bath water, you guys go again next year and you could push automatic.
    You are good a lad but I disagree , you are on here to gloat .

You couldn’t be more wrong mate. I just wanted to come and congratulate you on your season and fans. I almost expected to get stick but genuinely wasn’t gloating. We had a lot of luck over the 180 minutes. We played well too but had luck on our side. I’m not one to gloat so you have me wrong there. I posted before the first game saying may the best team win and wishing you luck.

See you next season 😉

Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    See you next season 😉
    Maybe you will, maybe you won’t. Who knows. If we do, I’ll look forward to locking horns again and the away day.

You couldn’t be more wrong mate. I just wanted to come and congratulate you on your season and fans. I almost expected to get stick but genuinely wasn’t gloating. We had a lot of luck over the 180 minutes. We played well too but had luck on our side. I’m not one to gloat so you have me wrong there. I posted before the first game saying may the best team win and wishing you luck.
    A bit of luck ,bit of an understatement . At least me and my son weren't spat on after the game by you're disgusting fans. To busy celebrating with the ref I suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    A bit of luck ,bit of an understatement . At least me and my son weren't spat on after the game by you're disgusting fans. To busy celebrating with the ref I suspect.
    You’re a prick mate, waffling on spouting the same ****. Always moaning, get a grip.

Good luck in the final, I for one think our task will be easier next season without you in the same league. Yes you were the better team over the two legs, but consider your last season against ours. In the time I've followed Notts we have had four seasons in the top tier and 13 in the second tier. In that time Coventry have enjoyed 14 seasons in the second tier and 34 seasons in the first tier and just two seasons in the basement division.

So forgive me if I don't buy into the poor Coventry, they've had it rough ethos that seems to be quite popular amongst some TV presenters.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Show me one club that has no dick head fans?? Don’t tarnish us all with the same brush.
    I come on, be polite, constructive and respectful and yet you still attack me.
    I’ve said before what happened at cov was disgraceful and I’m ashamed you had **** happen to you, don’t mean every cov fan is like that does it

[QUOTE=Coventry_fan;38895410]Show me one club that has no dick head fans?? Don’t tarnish us all with the same brush.
    I come on, be polite, constructive and respectful and yet you still attack me.
    I’ve said before what happened at cov was disgraceful and I’m ashamed you had **** happen to you, don’t mean every cov fan is like that does it[/QUOTE

It doesn’t matter what they think, they got owned again.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast