Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
Stick but for God's sake everytime we play football we're actually quite good and look to kill teams but 90% of the time it's hoof up front and hope. Stick but needs to have a plan b or even some style.
See this is what bothers me....why hasn't Nolan noticed that we can pass the ball? Is it much like he didn't notice Forte could function at this level? After all, he's only in the side because Stead got injured.

To answer the OP's question, very grudgingly stick. This season has been full of the least risk percentage football and play-offs aside Nolan has been probably the luckiest manager I've seen at Notts. Of course there have been positives but they are matched by some big questions.

If I was funding Nolan's next season then I would want to see a progressive plan before I gave him the money. All we have to judge as fans is the retained list and summer signings.

As I saw somewhere else a more precise version of hoofball may work, and I can accept that. Thing is it only ever works with a great defence, and as we showed last night we are a way off that.