+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F A Cup

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Well I watched it and I probably enjoyed it more than most thanks to those nice people at skybet who offered 16/1 on hazard and rashford having at least 2 shots each on target that's another 80 smackers in the pot
    What it did show is that there aint only Enda and George and the rest of our boys that dunt find their targets in't box on a regualar basis,i thought Manure were the better side(well they had more of the ball) in't 2nd half but in the final 3rd they wern't good enuff and wor abart Pogba's miss? A very ordinary game but how many gr8 FA CUP FINALS have we seen darn the years? UTCB

Notts county v Coventry was 100 times better match than watching these overrated , OVERPAID , its all about me players , if there's a lower league match or Scottish match on (apart from Celtic as they always win as they have the most money by far up there ) I will always watch that one then a premier league one !

Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    Notts county v Coventry was 100 times better match than watching these overrated , OVERPAID , its all about me players , if there's a lower league match or Scottish match on (apart from Celtic as they always win as they have the most money by far up there ) I will always watch that one then a premier league one !
    Good job we dint go up then eh?City&Liverpool in particular have played some gr8 football this season in my view.UTCB

watched me first cup final exactly 60 years ago when bolton beat man utd 2 0 just after munich and was in tears cos i wanted man utd to win boy was the fa cup final magical in the 60s and 70s just not same any more

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    The FA don't give FA about the Cup.
    LST, the FA sell the rights worldwide mate.....worth millions and still the single biggest earner for them.

That said they should respect it more and tighten the rules to make sure all clubs play full strength sides, play all matches at traditional times etc. They can’t have it both ways.
    It’s still the only way a ‘smaller’ club can win a major trophy even though it is often dominated by the bigger boys.
    The argument about semi finals at Wembley is a valid one but I and many others would then have missed out on that wonderful day we had there under NC.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    No wonder you can afford to buy ice creams at sky high prices,
    We should all support local businesses don't you think

Except for the pork of course

I support Beres pork sometimes. Now that is good. Mekking me mouth water thinking about it.

yes it was a great day against dull 64 but i still think it takes something away from cup final day if youve already played there in semis and dont forget we would have had a better chance in 93 and 2014 if games had been played at a league ground

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast