+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disabled Season Ticket Price Increase

Disabled Season Ticket Price Increase

From £270 to £390 and a league lower , words fail me !!!

Wasn’t it £270 early bird last season and £315 early bird this season . Still an increase which is out of order but those prices are early bird last season against not early bird this season I think .

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Wasn’t it £270 early bird last season and £315 early bird this season . Still an increase which is out of order but those prices are early bird last season against not early bird this season I think .
    That's possibly true ESR and the figures I've seen quoted look to be stretched for purpose in all fairness .

However I think it's worth pointing out that the disabled have received a right financial hammering from the tory government over the last few years and increases such as this don't send out a particularly great message .

I think all prices should have been reduced after relegation

Even comparing Early Bird/ Early Bird its a 17 % increase for an inferior product.

Not impressed.

Disgusting this so called football club has totally lost the plot since the takeover

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    That's possibly true ESR and the figures I've seen quoted look to be stretched for purpose in all fairness .

However I think it's worth pointing out that the disabled have received a right financial hammering from the tory government over the last few years and increases such as this don't send out a particularly great message .
    For me bigger issue is how poor the facilities for them are(viewing etc)

Yep , it should be reduced prices anyway

i haven't renewed i have not even had a letter or email saying how they value my support and would i like to renew.

to be honest im not renewing this season anyway as the kid has lost interest and just wants to go to odd games.

Did anyone get a letter ? Always had one sent out , mainly with a note from the Manager /H/C thanking us for our continued support , I got a letter 3 days after I had renewed , not with any thanks like in the past , but very basic and unclear as to what the prices were , Poor Behaviour BFC , seems to be a common theme coming out of Oakwell Towers these days

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast