+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Coventry Fans

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I'd love to smash your face in.
    I would pay to see you do it mate.

That sounds about right for Notts County

Get embarrassed and humiliated, blame everyone else then ban cause you can’t deny or compete.

By the way- Dave Bassett, John Fashanu and Vinny Jones were all mightily impressed by your style of football last night

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I know it's not the standard moderating but would anyone else like me to make the imbecile go away?

Votes please...
    It's a yes from navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Fentons_Left_Teste View Post
    Anyone else find it ironic they called us hoof ball yet there go to move was big boot from the goalie to their number 9 who'd head on to McNulty?
    I've not seen a keeper get that much distance on a kick since we had Kasper, it was highly amusing when their fans were insisting on pointing out whenever we kicked the ball long and they sat there quietly as they sent balls over the top and to Biamou's head.

It's laughable that they seem to think they play like Barcelona but I guess they all just listen to whatever rhetoric Robbins tells them. He's still insisting they should have had another penalty at the Ricoh for the handball despite the fact that the player who headed it was offside and their fans seem to be in full agreement with him that they deserved the first penalty because they didn't get that one

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    i'd love to smash your face in.

in my dreams.. I g i v e h e a d ..
    Last edited by SwalePie; 19-05-2018 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I know it's not the standard moderating but would anyone else like me to make the imbecile go away?

Votes please...
    No from me. They are making themselves look like sad, clueless, classless arseholes. Leave them to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    No from me. They are making themselves look like sad, clueless, classless arseholes. Leave them to continue.
    On reflection I think you're right Elite, it will keep the entertainment going until our game at Wembley.

(I now support Exeter until 29th May, in case I forgot to mention that but I'm happy to pop in here to moderate too)

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Yeah, you are right Elite. If all idiots were to be banned from this board then I'd have been gone a long time ago.

Cov fan reading this thread, and tbh still elated at getting through.

Few thoughts written in peace. We got the decisions - to get 3 in just 2 crucial matches is incredible. Without them, I think we’d have had a very hard time getting through. I never get cockiness in victory anyway, but our fans should recognise that I think and realise how we’d feel.

That having been said, over the 2 matches we were the better side, so I don’t feel lucky as such.

All clubs have fans that go on too much. At this level we’ve got a big support, but then again so what? Just because there’s a few more of us than some of the clubs we play, doesn’t make us better. Otherwise let’s all bow down to Man U.

So we should be a bit more humble. But we’ve been through a terrible time as a club, and for me personally I think I’ve paid my time,so ok to be happy.

Good luck next season.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue40 View Post
    Cov fan reading this thread, and tbh still elated at getting through.

Few thoughts written in peace. We got the decisions - to get 3 in just 2 crucial matches is incredible. Without them, I think we’d have had a very hard time getting through. I never get cockiness in victory anyway, but our fans should recognise that I think and realise how we’d feel.

That having been said, over the 2 matches we were the better side, so I don’t feel lucky as such.

All clubs have fans that go on too much. At this level we’ve got a big support, but then again so what? Just because there’s a few more of us than some of the clubs we play, doesn’t make us better. Otherwise let’s all bow down to Man U.

So we should be a bit more humble. But we’ve been through a terrible time as a club, and for me personally I think I’ve paid my time,so ok to be happy.

Good luck next season.
    You actually got 4.

The stamp on Duffy
    The penalty.
    Forte's goal.
    Your 3rd was offside.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast