+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Coventry Fans

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    What I don't get in why he feels he has to come on here and gloat, a club I have no time for anymore
    I think Cov1 a bit too immature and dim to realise what complete tool he / she is making of himself / herself. I had always quite liked Coventry as a club, they seemed to be the victim of dodgy owners, a situation we could empathise with. One of my daughters went to Coventry University for 3 years so we were quite regular visitors to the city and the away game there was a must. Apart from Coventry_fan we seem to have attracted the real pondlife element of their fanbase such as Cov1 and PUSB's. Those two really are the lowest of the low.

We owned the first half,of course when Grant scored just before halftime it changed a few issue's for us,it gave you renewed heart for the 2nd half, and we knew that you would come at us,you did to a degree and when Forte thought he had equalised but was ruled offside,Great call i thought,although is was tight..after that,it was all us again,you don't win 4-1 away in a semi final and its all the officials fault..,We outplayed you in every department, Mcnulty,Biamou and Bayliss,ripping through you was fantastic to see,but the entire squad played extremely well in fairness,we deserved it,you got what you deserved too,NOTHING..Kevin Nolan,it was hurting him,and it was so sweet.Oh i've just booked my Wembley tickets..i know you all thought you were going,but i did say the other day that we were coming and we mean't business.it was 4-1..but we could of scored 6 or 7 in reality..we battered you.

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    We owned the first half,of course when Grant scored just before halftime it changed a few issue's for us,it gave you renewed heart for the 2nd half, and we knew that you would come at us,you did to a degree and when Forte thought he had equalised but was ruled offside,Great call i thought,although is was tight..after that,it was all us again,you don't win 4-1 away in a semi final and its all the officials fault..,We outplayed you in every department, Mcnulty,Biamou and Bayliss,ripping through you was fantastic to see,but the entire squad played extremely well in fairness,we deserved it,you got what you deserved too,NOTHING..Kevin Nolan,it was hurting him,and it was so sweet.Oh i've just booked my Wembley tickets..i know you all thought you were going,but i did say the other day that we were coming and we mean't business.it was 4-1..but we could of scored 6 or 7 in reality..we battered you.
    Great call? 😂 Even though shown on TV that it was an appalling call? Nice troll. Exeter will wipe the floor with you, stockley will give your centre backs nightmares, see you next year 👍

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Firstly can I thank you for taking time out of your celebrations to come to speak to us. We are aware you’re the mighty Coventry and we little old Notts County so all advice is most appreciated on how we can improve as a club and as people. As you may have noticed our style is akin to the old Wimbledon school of football whereas yours is more like the Dutch 1970’s style which left me breathless. Please anything you can do to make us more like Coventry then let us know, we are in awe of your city, your people and your football team.

Secondly and with a heavy heart I unfortunately I have to also apologise for making you look up in the air so much, it must have hurt your necks, we too have been regular clients at the doctors due to a condition called Nolans Neck. I also apologise that we have to play this way due to nearly being relegated last year, having an average squad and having methuselah and his older brother upfront. Still we seem to be leading the league for a lot of it and still finished above you although this must have been because you weren’t trying, of course if you were, your swashbuckling style would have seen Pep looking on with envy.

Thirdly can I apologise for the officiating over both legs. The way you’d have won the first leg away if not for the worst decision since Captain Smith said fire up all the engines must have been galling to take. Then in the second leg, just when you had all the momentum, had the crowd behind you, our fans had shut up, you got a perfectly good goal to level up the tie disallowed for offside!! I can only apologise as if not for those decisions then you’d have won as the momentum in both games was completely switched due to terrible officials unable to do their job. Hang on a minute…………………

In summation I can only be glad that we won’t embarrass League One whereas once you hit the green stuff, I know the plaudits from up and down the country will be lapping it up. Of course you’ll keep McNulty and Bayliss and win League One, don’t listen to anyone who says otherwise, we all know who the real football powerhouse is in this country is – YOU.

Thanks again Coventry for allowing us to play you, we’ll just go back to being little old Notts but they’ll be a day I get all misty eyed telling my kids that once I saw the great Coventry City play, even thinking about it now sends shivers down my spine. Please feel free to come and gloat, sorry not gloat of course you wouldn’t do that as only complete sad tw@ts would be on another teams messageboard acting all high and mighty when they support Coventry, anytime you like. You are always welcome.

COVENTRY WE SALUTE YOU.

Classic post Mr fists. Summed up perfectly.

when Forte thought he had equalised but was ruled offside,Great call i thought,although is was tight
    I'm afraid this is the level of stupidity we have to contend with. Replays show that Forte was definitely, indisputably, 100% certain ONSIDE. If you can't accept that the lino got it wrong, there really is no hope for you.

Oh no they've passed the brain cell on, it's PUSB'S turn with it now. Already by saying a blatant onside was "a great call although it was tight" renders anything else you put complete nonsense. You like all your other brother and sisters (I know Jimmy Hill is the dad but I'm unsure on the mum, Mo Mowlam?) don't grasp footballing momentum at all and how decisions turn the tide of ties. I fear any more effort put into telling you this would be wasted. I'll surmise with you're a ****ing cnut and enjoy your turn in the sun as once McNulty and Bayliss leave, you'll be ****e again. Have a lovely weekend and here's wishing you and yours a fantastic day out at Wembley.

COVENTRY WE SAULTE YOU.

I know it hurts guys, especially after having the 2nd leg at home with the score level at 1-1..it looks rosy for you to progress to Wembley,but you all underestimated us and our attacking threat,it was going to be Notts County's night,you took your eye off the ball to
    a degree,Bookies, everybody really had you down as favourites,and we liked that,last night went better than expected,we thought it would be a very close and hard game,in reality,it was a stroll for us,you played well for what,15/20 mins..that is..but to win in the way we did and spoil your party,was brilliant..us Cov Fans luved it.walking out after the game,your fans faces.you were stunned at what you witnessed and how well we played,

I know it hurts guys, especially after having the 2nd leg at home with the score level at 1-1..it looks rosy for you to progress to Wembley,but you all underestimated us and our attacking threat,it was going to be Notts County's night,you took your eye off the ball to
    a degree,Bookies, everybody really had you down as favourites,and we liked that,last night went better than expected,we thought it would be a very close and hard game,in reality,it was a stroll for us,you played well for what,15/20 mins..that is..but to win in the way we did and spoil your party,was brilliant..us Cov Fans luved it.walking out after the game,your fans faces.you were stunned at what you witnessed and how well we played,

I'd love to smash your face in.

No Notts were not the favourites to win last night the odds were even it was practically impossible to call.

I know it's not the standard moderating but would anyone else like me to make the imbecile go away?

Votes please...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast