+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Coventry Fans

FAO Coventry Fans

Firstly can I thank you for taking time out of your celebrations to come to speak to us. We are aware you’re the mighty Coventry and we little old Notts County so all advice is most appreciated on how we can improve as a club and as people. As you may have noticed our style is akin to the old Wimbledon school of football whereas yours is more like the Dutch 1970’s style which left me breathless. Please anything you can do to make us more like Coventry then let us know, we are in awe of your city, your people and your football team.

Secondly and with a heavy heart I unfortunately I have to also apologise for making you look up in the air so much, it must have hurt your necks, we too have been regular clients at the doctors due to a condition called Nolans Neck. I also apologise that we have to play this way due to nearly being relegated last year, having an average squad and having methuselah and his older brother upfront. Still we seem to be leading the league for a lot of it and still finished above you although this must have been because you weren’t trying, of course if you were, your swashbuckling style would have seen Pep looking on with envy.

Thirdly can I apologise for the officiating over both legs. The way you’d have won the first leg away if not for the worst decision since Captain Smith said fire up all the engines must have been galling to take. Then in the second leg, just when you had all the momentum, had the crowd behind you, our fans had shut up, you got a perfectly good goal to level up the tie disallowed for offside!! I can only apologise as if not for those decisions then you’d have won as the momentum in both games was completely switched due to terrible officials unable to do their job. Hang on a minute…………………

In summation I can only be glad that we won’t embarrass League One whereas once you hit the green stuff, I know the plaudits from up and down the country will be lapping it up. Of course you’ll keep McNulty and Bayliss and win League One, don’t listen to anyone who says otherwise, we all know who the real football powerhouse is in this country is – YOU.

Thanks again Coventry for allowing us to play you, we’ll just go back to being little old Notts but they’ll be a day I get all misty eyed telling my kids that once I saw the great Coventry City play, even thinking about it now sends shivers down my spine. Please feel free to come and gloat, sorry not gloat of course you wouldn’t do that as only complete sad tw@ts would be on another teams messageboard acting all high and mighty when they support Coventry, anytime you like. You are always welcome.

COVENTRY WE SALUTE YOU.

Quite possibly the thickest fans I’ve ever encountered in my life

Thanks for taking the time out to write such a passage of absolute drivel mate, you obviously aren’t bitter at all are you?

Possibly the biggest set of bellend fans on this board I’ve ever come across, bar a couple of decent, honest posters.

You lost, you had some bad luck but ultimately you were clearly outplayed, and if you can’t see that you don’t understand football.

One dimensional football with no Plan B, just play it down the middle. You came unstuck against a team that mix it up and can score goals.

Like I said, classless bellends.
    Last edited by Cov1; 19-05-2018 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Thanks for taking the time out to write such a passage of absolute drivel mate, you obviously aren’t bitter at all are you?

Possibly the biggest set of bellend fans on this board I’ve ever come across, bar a couple of decent, honest posters.

You lost, you had some bad luck but ultimately you were clearly outplayed, and if you can’t see that you don’t understand football.

One dimensional football with no Plan B, just play it down the middle. You came unstuck against a team that mix it up and can score goals.

Like I said, classless bellends.
    Ha ha it's you who doesn't understand football you absolute ****wit! It doesn't matter how much fancy play you do, the fact is we'd have gone through in the tie if it wasn't for the penalty and disallowed goal. It doesn't matter if you played better than us, it's the end result and the end result was changed thanks to terrible refereeing. You are a complete set of cnuts and I ****ing hate you, hope you go down next year bottom getting spanked every week. You've been classless all week on here goading and the only fans you think are alright are the ones sucking your d!ck about your style of play, they should be telling you to **** off cause all you're here to do is act the big billy bollox. One dimensional we may be but we still finished above you, how come you didn't romp the league cause you're so ****ing good? I'd love to smash you mate, coming on here pretending to be decent when all you're doing is laughing at us. Go **** off you silly little tw@t.

They'll struggle to keep hold of McNulty, my dad watched the game last night and said he'd be perfect for Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Ha ha it's you who doesn't understand football you absolute ****wit! It doesn't matter how much fancy play you do, the fact is we'd have gone through in the tie if it wasn't for the penalty and disallowed goal. It doesn't matter if you played better than us, it's the end result and the end result was changed thanks to terrible refereeing. You are a complete set of cnuts and I ****ing hate you, hope you go down next year bottom getting spanked every week. You've been classless all week on here goading and the only fans you think are alright are the ones sucking your d!ck about your style of play, they should be telling you to **** off cause all you're here to do is act the big billy bollox. One dimensional we may be but we still finished above you, how come you didn't romp the league cause you're so ****ing good? I'd love to smash you mate, coming on here pretending to be decent when all you're doing is laughing at us. Go **** off you silly little tw@t.
    The only thing I would disagree with you there mate is the hoping they go down next year bit. I hope they don't go up this.
    Last edited by navypie; 19-05-2018 at 11:56 AM.

Anyone else find it ironic they called us hoof ball yet there go to move was big boot from the goalie to their number 9 who'd head on to McNulty?

Omg u silly **** stain, YOU lost 4–1 you thick ****. What part of that don’t you understand? There could have been more goals, get that into to your thick skull numb nuts.

****in bellend board.

Can we play you every week? Cut you open time after time. Of corse we are laughing at you, with your big mouths and we’re gonna do this and that.

Now stfu u melt.
    This illiterate halfwit is obviously 14 years of age.

Not sure if it's a boy or a girl, so I won't be too insulting.

Omg u silly **** stain, YOU lost 4–1 you thick ****. What part of that don’t you understand? There could have been goals, get that it to your thick skull numb nuts.

****in bellend board.

Can we play you every week? Cut you open time after time.
    ****ing hell it's like talking to a simpleton. If you really are going to not look at it properly then what's the point. I'll break it down for your simple ****ing brain to grasp.

The first leg we were going to win one nil completely changing the second leg and the aggregate score then we got that abortion of a decision making it 1-1, you with me so far? So already that has changed the tie but it's not too late. Then you started the second game like the first, fast out the blocks with some nice football and got 2 goals. So now it's 3-1 on aggregate. Already the penalty decision is coming into play as it would have been only 2-1 on aggregate. Then before half time we get the goal back and come out second half playing like we can and showing you up to be just another all mouth no trousers team and get a perfectly legitimate goal making it 3-3 on aggregate. Now the tie is level but that's not all, we have the momentum, home crowd and were all over you. You like to bring Sky into it don't you as I've seen you have them back you up about our fans so ok Sky punditry said there was only one winner if that goal had of stood but what does John Coleman know? Obviously not as much as some afterbirth from Coventry who is using the communal brain cell for the day. It's called momentum but obviously you knowing football will know that the team that plays the prettiest football wins 100% of the time, or is that just bull****? Then when we're pushing up you get 2 more goals on the counter as that is what your side is perfect at, breaking away and creating chances.

So point out to me please which of the above is incorrect you dumb, ignorant *******?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    This illiterate halfwit is obviously 14 years of age.

Not sure if it's a boy or a girl, so I won't be too insulting.
    What I don't get in why he feels he has to come on here and gloat, a club I have no time for anymore

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast