+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: FAO Coventry Fans

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Brisley is our centre half. You're right , he should have been sent off along with McNulty who put his head in first. I can't wish you any luck whatsoever , I think you've had a enough.
    Left back or centre back I’d take off those black and white striped glasses you’re wearing and watch it again because if you think McNulty put his head in first you’ve clearly been on the sauce or night drowning your sorrows.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC Dan View Post
    Literally got bored of reading by the 2nd paragraph! You really are a Muppet! Shows exactly how small this club is because the only forum talking about "the mighty coventry" and "tiny Notts county" are on THIS BOARD! You clearly have size issues, but that's not surprising considering how long you've been around and Forest just swept in nicking all your fans! I'd be a bit pissed off too! Never mind! Always in the shadow of that Great big Red building across the river. Watching 20k fans walk in there every week while you struggle to get 7k. Bless
    Shame. Just as the integrity and intelligence of Coventry fans was rising, we get another knuckle dragger to lower it!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Shame. Just as the integrity and intelligence of Coventry fans was rising, we get another knuckle dragger to lower it!
    Maybe try and realise your OWN fans intelligence before you turn your attentions to other clubs! The OP is an absolute joke at best, same as your club, manager, chairman and pathetic whinging fans! I had a lot of respect for Notts before last Saturday! I now have more for Leeds and Sheff Utd. Really couldn't give a flying **** if your club fell off the face of the earth. I don't think the city of Nottingham would either tbf. They'd still have their No1 team! #NFFC #ThatLovingFeeling

Maybe try and realise your OWN fans intelligence before you turn your attentions to other clubs! The OP is an absolute joke at best, same as your club, manager, chairman and pathetic whinging fans! I had a lot of respect for Notts before last Saturday! I now have more for Leeds and Sheff Utd. Really couldn't give a flying **** if your club fell off the face of the earth. I don't think the city of Nottingham would either tbf. They'd still have their No1 team! #NFFC #ThatLovingFeeling
    We're a small club and this is a relatively small but active board, I however have never seen opposition fans, getting involved here like you lot have?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC90 View Post
    Left back or centre back I’d take off those black and white striped glasses you’re wearing and watch it again because if you think McNulty put his head in first you’ve clearly been on the sauce or night drowning your sorrows.
    I had some friends in that corner of the Kop, Forest fans ( who also love to gloat ) who said he did! So why don't you take your rose tinted shyte blue glasses off and shove them up your fat Chaventry arse.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I had some friends in that corner of the Kop, Forest fans ( who also love to gloat ) who said he did! So why don't you take your rose tinted shyte blue glasses off and shove them up your fat Chaventry arse.

I’ll leave them on thanks, heard it’s going to be a scorcher down in LDN bank holiday weekend

You don’t know anybody selling any pre booked hotels that weekend do you?

WERE ON OUR WAY

Well, anyone who doubted that CCFC Dan was indeed a knuckle dragger will have had those doubts erased by this post!

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC90 View Post
    I’ll leave them on thanks, heard it’s going to be a scorcher down in LDN bank holiday weekend

You don’t know anybody selling any pre booked hotels that weekend do you?

WERE ON OUR WAY
    I do actually . Was thinking of raffling them off on your board but have decided to go . Should be a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Well, anyone who doubted that CCFC Dan was indeed a knuckle dragger will have had those doubts erased by this post!
    I never doubted it.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I know it's not the standard moderating but would anyone else like me to make the imbecile go away?

Votes please...
    Tbh, Swale, I'm rather shocked that you didn't do anything about crazyfists saying he'd love to smash the guys face in.

Like seriously... you've got one job here.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast