+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: FAO Coventry Fans

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Well, anyone who doubted that CCFC Dan was indeed a knuckle dragger will have had those doubts erased by this post!
    I'd rather drag my knuckles all the way to city ground every week and watch football than watch the prehistoric up and under rugby your lot produce week in week out! It's a wonder you still get 7k fans every week. Didn't realise rugby was so popular in Nottingham.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC Dan View Post
    I'd rather drag my knuckles all the way to city ground every week and watch football than watch the prehistoric up and under rugby your lot produce week in week out! It's a wonder you still get 7k fans every week. Didn't realise rugby was so popular in Nottingham.
    You might have to if Northampton don't want you next time.
    Please feel free to smash up the ****y ground.
    Last edited by navypie; 19-05-2018 at 09:21 PM.

I'd rather drag my knuckles all the way to city ground every week.
    You would blend in seamlessly.

And still they moan, board of cry babies....

Small time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    And still they moan, board of cry babies....

Small time.
    Yes we do , and you wouldn't .

You would blend in seamlessly.
    Yes certainly. 2 sets of fans that appreciate football played on the floor! Funny that!

I remember driving to see Notts in the Old First Division when a stylish Notts outfit beat a poor Coventry side 5-1. Someone in our car (let's call him Rob1959, for the sake of argument) asked a passing girl why she had a black eye. P***s did it, she said. That, for me, sums Coventry up.

Yes certainly. 2 sets of fans that appreciate football played on the floor! Funny that!
    Not quite. Two sets of fans who think their clubs are really, really massive even though they've both been shyte for years, and two clubs who unfortunately have more than their fair share of Neanderthal supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC90 View Post
    I’ll leave them on thanks, heard it’s going to be a scorcher down in LDN bank holiday weekend

You don’t know anybody selling any pre booked hotels that weekend do you?

WERE ON OUR WAY
    This is their 'where are you sitting at Wembley ' moment. I hope and expect Exeter will thrash their arses off.

Of course, that will depend on whether the referee has been bought off again.

Not quite. Two sets of fans who think their clubs are really, really massive even though they've both been shyte for years, and two clubs who unfortunately have more than their fair share of Neanderthal supporters.
    Been shyte for years but still pull in more fans than your lot?!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast