+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: FAO Coventry Fans

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC Dan View Post
    Been shyte for years but still pull in more fans than your lot?!
    Because you're a one club city where the Luftwaffe unfortunately only did half the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I remember driving to see Notts in the Old First Division when a stylish Notts outfit beat a poor Coventry side 5-1. Someone in our car (let's call him Rob1959, for the sake of argument) asked a passing girl why she had a black eye. P***s did it, she said. That, for me, sums Coventry up.
    Maybe I should be grateful me and my lad were only ( and threatened, but to be fair it was mainly directed at me, class) t gobbed at . All Chavenrty fans are Chavs. i
    Last edited by navypie; 19-05-2018 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Because you're a one club city where the Luftwaffe unfortunately only did half the job.
    So how do you explain forest then? A team in a city that ALREADY has a team but still manages to take the lions share of the support! Laughable that is! Embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC Dan View Post
    So how do you explain forest then? A team in a city that ALREADY has a team but still manages to take the lions share of the support! Laughable that is! Embarrassing
    Wow, the 'big club / small club' insult rears it's ugly head again! I've always seen supporting a small club as a matter of pride rather than shame, and you would be well advised to adopt the same way of thinking. The alternative is that we all become Man U fans.

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    Tbh, Swale, I'm rather shocked that you didn't do anything about crazyfists saying he'd love to smash the guys face in.

Like seriously... you've got one job here.
    Hi Andy. Actually you'll find I have absolutely no jobs here. What I do have is a volunteer position I didn't want but stepped in to do because nobody else could be bothered, just as Cher did.

In other news, I have received zero post complaints regarding that post you mention. That's all it takes.

I have just logged in to a page and a half of threads with new posts to trudge through so if you honestly expect me to able to spot every last potential issue and spend time making a considered decision on their merits or demerits I'm afraid you're mistaken.

How about we have some new volunteers step up? I don't think I can be arsed doing this for f*** all and getting slagged off for it by our own members any more. Well out of order.

Thats right- what better way to deal with a defeat than refer to hundreds of people being blown to smithereens.

Classy guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthful View Post
    Thats right- what better way to deal with a defeat than refer to hundreds of people being blown to smithereens.

Classy guy.
    Warning has been issued. I apologise on behalf of this board.

You have no need to apologise for the actions of others (but I understand why you did it) and I would never complain, its only words on a screen at the end of the day and the more enlightened realise that- but thanks. Not good when people start going down that road.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Warning has been issued. I apologise on behalf of this board.
    Enjoy all the reports I'm raising about Coventry fans Swale👍

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567