Apologies if this is a rehashed version of what someone else might have posted - Ive not read the forum over the last week

I have literally just seen the news regarding Adam's departure from Oakwell.

Players with his passion and loyalty for a club in the modern era of football are few and far between yet we have let him walk out of the door, to then put these so called 'thank you for your time Adam' messages on the official site is bizarre - we have seemingly instigated his exit!

The club seems to have a short memory that this very same person came to us in arguably both parties hours of need but could've done better in terms of the team he joined given our predicament at the time. This person also turned down a move to Bristol City to stay with us on what might have been a far more lucrative contract. He would tear up league 1 next season, he would be the difference between getting the point or the win at this level and I would much rather have 1 quality player on good money than 4 sh!t ones on average money. Why didnt the club offer him a contract and a coaching role to try and groom him long term for the hot seat.

Whats frustrating is that he shouldve been the captain, one of the most senior pro's at the club yet what has our inspirational captain - Andrew I've only played about 80 league games at Barnet at league 2 level before I joined Yiadom, has jumped ship when the going got tough. He was the one player that I felt genuinely cared for the club and from what I have seen I feel (allegedly) that he has been treated appallingly.

One thing that the retained list points out (Not that we probably didnt already have an inkling) is that someone else is making decisions about a players value to the team. Surely the decision to release/retain a player should mainly fall down to managers comments. I could guarantee that whoever was to take over would've wanted to retain Hammill

The one thing the board must now do is make an appointment that will put bums on seats because unfortunately alot of fans ( I imagine) are becoming/growing more disillusioned with the reds and some of their decision making.

My message to the club is now clear - get your sh!t together and sort it out