+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO Sharky and the wonderful MM members

FAO Sharky and the wonderful MM members

Hello

Frog has been telling a few porkies on the FAO MODs thread saying that I have been sending insulting communications.

I now challenge frog to post each and every one of those private messages and point out the insults!!!

Shame on you frog...you didn't expect a reply did you...ban me quickly before members see the truth!

Here is my insulting post to CAM
    Dear Cam

It is well known that you are a fair and compassionate man.

It's obvious that kempo was a popular poster as the members constantly mention him and even Geetarman his arch enemy stated that the ban was unfair which surprised my kempo who is in fact my dad.

He misses the site and has been very down recently as his pet Labrador Murphy has recently died.

Can you recomsider and lift the ban on my father as it would help to ease the sad time he is having at present.

I am happy if you want to share the sad loss of Murphy with the members.

Lots of love Winston

Hello Sharky

Post your address and I will send £40 which is the price of the most sought after category.

I will not enter into any further communication post any UK address and I will send.

We await those insulting private messages frog...Maybe a quick ban to suppress freedom of speech would be best

See you at Wembley maybe nogbad.....I have eyes on you!

All fun and games

Get a thread started on the out come of Wembley, which players will standout, what formation will hinder us etc

Hurry up froggy

Some members can see that you are telling lies about me insulting you and CAM in private communications

Post them!

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post

All fun and games

Get a thread started on the out come of Wembley, which players will standout, what formation will hinder us etc
    I fear that time is against me miller top.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom bonce View Post

It's obvious that kempo was a popular poster as the members constantly mention him and even Geetarman his arch enemy stated that the ban was unfair which surprised my kempo who is in fact my dad.

He misses the site and has been very down recently as his pet Labrador Murphy has recently died.

Can you recomsider and lift the ban on my father as it would help to ease the sad time he is having at present.
    Strange that he never mentioned before that he had a son ( I hope that you didn't do anything naughty that he was ashamed of!) .... or that he owned a dog. Thanks for giving us such detailed insight into everyday life at the Kempo household!
    Last edited by mikemiller; 19-05-2018 at 09:49 AM.

Sweet Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    Sweet Jesus.
    Yes?

He said Jesus, not cheeses

Since we got into the play-offs the attention cravers seem to be terrified that the small matter of a Wembley play-off final will divert some of the message board limelight from themselves

Thank you Kempo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast