+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO Sharky and the wonderful MM members

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Thank you Kempo
    No

Thank you Shark27

I'll post them kempo. I have asked CAM if he agrees with me to allow you back on. I don't yet have a response.

[QUOTE=mrsambo]Dear Mr Frog

I know that you will be busy with the match thread today but hope that you can spare a minute or two..about the same as when you are having Uganda relations with Mrs Frog..maybe a bit longer so include the cigarette in the time.

My good pal kempo has been unfairly banned if one compares other posters such as MMMagic(your friend) and the racists not to mention Geets who only posts abuse against kempo and nothing else( yet you state that you like him)

Anyway I digress,this is not the time for petty rebukes but a time for reconciliation and forgiveness.

Please set kempo free,he has served his time and promises to return a new man if given a chance.

I challenge you to post this onto the site.

I don't think you will because you are running scared of the support K would get.

You say that you value opinion as to running the site.

I think you are a coward and a bully but I may be wrong and apologise if I am

Dearest frog

Mrs K thought my first apology was insufishant so she has made me write another.

Although I feel the one year ban is very unfair I have had time for contemplation and have seen the error of my ways.

You will agree that I have offered many positives to the board but perhaps a touch too provocative.

I now appeal to your better nature to say make the ban for one month ie another 2 weeks and then reinstate me..

Most posters will think this is fair I am sure.

I've made mistakes and you have made a mistake with regard to natural justice by giving me such an extensive ban.

If you show the kindness of your heart to let me back then I will post with renewed niceness.

I hope you will consider this and bring kempo back.

Calling you a slimy toad was regrettable and as soon as I am reinstated I will post a full retraction.

Lots of love

Dr kempo

Dear frog

Behind the occasional mistake,you are a decent bloke.

Our great club is close to Wembley and happiness and goodwill abound.

Surely it is time to do the decent thing and set kempo free!

Love,kindness and forgiveness

Winston from Portuguese Goa

If being a member of this board is so important to you. To belittle other members and to make sly remarks to take threads off topic you are welcome to it.

You have a notification in you PMs bbut you no need to read it on there because I'll post it now.

I will talk to CAMiller in view to letting you back on to the board.

You have to stop belittling people it is something that goes too far for me personally.

My spelling will not improve! Ever! I can't drink 10 pints and will not be able to especially at a match because I can't get to the toilet easily.

The site will fall into a free for all for a period if CAM agrees with me. I would ask you to resist any insults and allow us to deal with them. This may happen through private message or on the board itself.

Here is the message of support written by Geetarman

CAM....do the honourable thing and retract the sine die bans on Kempo and gwru, that were issued by Kim Jong Frog, who asked at around that time "does anyone else get mardy".

Were Kempo and gwru annoying? Hell yes. Is this board the worse without them? Yes.

If it continues there will only be Frog and his mate left, with yourself making an occasional cameo appearance.

Was Hitler in a "mardy mood" when he invaded Poland?
    Last edited by frogmiller; 20-05-2018 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom bonce View Post
    Hello

Frog has been telling a few porkies on the FAO MODs thread saying that I have been sending insulting communications.

I now challenge frog to post each and every one of those private messages and point out the insults!!!

Shame on you frog...you didn't expect a reply did you...ban me quickly before members see the truth!

Here is my insulting post to CAM
    Dear Cam

It is well known that you are a fair and compassionate man.

It's obvious that kempo was a popular poster as the members constantly mention him and even Geetarman his arch enemy stated that the ban was unfair which surprised my kempo who is in fact my dad.

He misses the site and has been very down recently as his pet Labrador Murphy has recently died.

Can you recomsider and lift the ban on my father as it would help to ease the sad time he is having at present.

I am happy if you want to share the sad loss of Murphy with the members.

Lots of love Winston

Hello Sharky

Post your address and I will send £40 which is the price of the most sought after category.

I will not enter into any further communication post any UK address and I will send.

We await those insulting private messages frog...Maybe a quick ban to suppress freedom of speech would be best

See you at Wembley maybe nogbad.....I have eyes on you!
    I am confused! So Tom Bonce is really Dr Kempo? Absolutely not according to this http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38220248

Are you admitting to being an attention seeking serial liar whose primary intention is to wind up posters and moderators? If you don't think that first private message to Frog which he posted above is insulting then I don't know what is?

I'll leave it up to Frog to lift the ban if he has it in his heart to do so after what you've said about him in various guises and through various mediums. If it were down to me I'd make you live on as Tom Bonce the boat builder rather than Dr Kempo the cruise king. What's one fantasy v another?

There's a lot wanting the ban lifted - Kempo's son, Kempo's invisible pet labrador Monty, sorry I think that should have been Murphy, Paddymiller, MontyPython, Zilzal, IBS, Smallpoor, Tom Bonce, Tom Parker, Will Ritson. Rod Kemp, Dr Pokem, Wendun, winstonc, Unwed2, to name but...er ....just about all of them
    Last edited by mikemiller; 19-05-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    There's a lot wanting the ban lifted - Kempo's son, Kempo's invisible pet labrador Monty, sorry I think that should have been Murphy, Paddymiller, MontyPython, Zilzal, IBS, Smallpoor, Tom Bonce, Tom Parker, Will Ritson. Rod Kemp, Dr Pokem, Wendun, winstonc, Unwed2, to name but...er ....just about all of them
    Come on frog let him back ...it’s a better place with him 😎😎😎😎

This Tom Bonce is deffo a troll, you need to get a life bro!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast