+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coleman's view on last night's decisions

Coleman's view on last night's decisions

Interesting to hear Coleman's views on last night's decisions. Remember he's a neutral.

Bloody hell though, our defending on their third was awful.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...t-of-play-offs

"I think there's only one winner if that goes in..."

You see, Coventry fans, that's why we're upset. No good coming back and saying 'yeah but we battered you 4-1', because that wouldn't have happened had that goal been allowed. As Nolan said, in both games, a wrong decision took the wind out of our sails just when we were looking the better team.

Enjoy your victory - don't panic at Wembley now.

Oops, didn't see someone else has posted. Anyway, it deserves posting twice.
    Last edited by slack_pie; 19-05-2018 at 10:31 AM.

You think you are all hard done by,we have all had decisions go against us during games which have cost us,hey! believe me we have had our fair share too,But we never made those decisions,the officials did,not our fault,and if you had of won last night over a few dodgy calls would you complain,like hell you would..i believe had the weather been better in the 1st leg,we would of come to yours with goals in the bag,you lot just believe in your own BS..and Kevin Nolan what a d i k h e a d he is..you have some nice fans though,i wish you luck for nxt season,you may still face us,but i hope you don't

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    You think you are all hard done by,we have all had decisions go against us during games which have cost us,hey! believe me we have had our fair share too,But we never made those decisions,the officials did,not our fault,and if you had of won last night over a few dodgy calls would you complain,like hell you would..i believe had the weather been better in the 1st leg,we would of come to yours with goals in the bag,you lot just believe in your own BS..and Kevin Nolan what a d i k h e a d he is..you have some nice fans though,i wish you luck for nxt season,you may still face us,but i hope you don't
    None were in back to back games of such importance though and so blatantly wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    None were in back to back games of such importance though and so blatantly wrong?
    I know where you are coming from i really do,but like i said ,we didn't make those decisions the officials did,had those decisions gone your way,would you be complaining of how wrong they were,of course not..its football it happens,and lets not forget the Davies incident at the RICOH,we lost him for last nights game,3 match ban,and rightly so,we excepted the decision even after the game,but we had Willis to come in,other than that..we deserved it

So basically we are all agreed that:

1. Coventry were better
    2. Coventry were louder & better supported
    3. Coventry played better football
    4. Coventry defended better
    5. Coventry attacked better
    And
    6. Coventry were luckier

Sounds about right to me

Quote Originally Posted by Truthful View Post

1. Coventry were better
    And
    6. Coventry were luckier

Sounds about right to me
    OK! you lost end of,nothing is going to change that now.Maybe looking at some of the incidents that you lot claim went against you and for us,maybe that is the luck you need to take you up..i hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Truthful View Post

1. Coventry were better
    And
    6. Coventry were luckier

Sounds about right to me
    **** off you silly cnut. You may have ticked all the above boxes but would I rather be a Coventry fan or a Notts? Notts everytime, you're just a set of ugly rats.

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    OK! you lost end of,nothing is going to change that now.Maybe looking at some of the incidents that you lot claim went against you and for us,maybe that is the luck you need to take you up..i hope so
    Nothing will change the result and nothing will change the fact I ****ing hate you. One day this will come back round and I can't wait.

Yes it will, that’s the game and that’s life.

When it does I will not be blaming everyone else for it, I’ll be questioning why we were so poor and why we played Stone Age football to compound it all.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast