So Darren Moore has been appointed as Head Coach at West Bromwich Albion. From my point of view the appointment has pluses and minuses.

On the positive side, he is well respected by both players, fans and the wider world of football. He knows the club insight out. The fact that he has the respect of the players may encourage some of those who we wish to stay, more likely to. He was successful in bringing pride back to the club after a disaterous season. He is appointed as Head Coach and nothing else, although he must have some say in who leaves and who we bring in.

On the negative side, the main worry is the lack of experience in management, especially in the championship. Having said that, he has played in that division and as a player knows what it needs to succeed.

Overall, I feel that there are more positives than negatives. Let's be honest, whoever we appoint would be a risk; nobody can guarantee success. What I do know is that he is now our Head Coach and we have to get behind him and the team, whichever personel they are. As I say 'Let's wait and see.'