+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Wedding

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    I see that Harry did not invite his dad to the wedding
    Ooh cheeky one there! Can’t think whoit refers to.lol

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Excellent 59-60, every so often, but not too often, we're on the same wavelength.
    You are both totally mad.

I look around fellow Clarets at any match I attend and basically they are not a lot of old blokes but a collective of Claret & Blue festooned football mad lunatics...

Attachment 9545

That would be a Major achievement if you can guess lol

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I find it really sad that people can have so much hatred for ANYTHING!
    No wonder there are problems in the world when this volume of hatred exists.

On the diversionary tactics, I am aware of one council which has enforced SPSO and, since its inception 45 years ago, has only been in Tory hands between 1976 and 1979 whilst being controlled by the humane Labour Party for the rest of the time. I did notice that the only council mentioned in the Guardian was Kettering which used to be under Labour control but changed in 2003.
    I certainly have not mentioned hate. Rugby League and the British Royal Family just do not float my boat that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    When I get the time I will see exactly which councils are enforcing these orders. Nothing to do with this topic? The cost of Royal Family clothes horses alone could end food banks for the next 100 years!
    Is this from the Dianne Abbott school of accountancy
    Lol

Crown Estates generate £267m a year. The government give her £39m.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    That would be a Major achievement if you can guess lol
    He denies it totally but the resemblance is remarkable. I recall one German rag inviting legal redress if their claim was libellous, they were never sued as far as I know.

I certainly have not mentioned hate. Rugby League and the British Royal Family just do not float my boat that's all.
    But they float lots more peoples boats than yours and in a democracy they win.

"I spent the whole day at a Labour Party Forum Conference discussing real issues with real people. I got home and the child bride said I am a miserable old curmudgeon and should have spent the day glued to the television watching a third rate American soap actress get hitched to a British military helicopter pilot. Not at all sure how 2 billion people watching a staged wedding benefits me one bit. My wife said Windsor was jam packed with tourists, not sure how that benefits me either?"

Fair enough BT, but what mystifies me is how on earth spending a whole day at a Labour Party Forum Conference discussing real issues with real people benefits you, me, or anyone for that matter. Perhaps you could explain ?

Yesterday four of us went to Ripon Races, and came home with more money than we went with, we had an hour in the Champagne and Seafood bar, I bought the Champagne, winners at 10/1, 8/1, and 7/1, my favourite jockey Silvestre De Souza having a field day and all paid for by those evil capitalist bookies. The staff employed at Ripon Racecourse benefitted, so did those people employed by the trainers and in the racing industry in general, and several thousand people had a good day out in the Yorkshire sunshine. I hope you enjoyed your conference, but I prefer being out in the real world, with real people, benefitting the real economy, and having a good time doing it.

He denies it totally but the resemblance is remarkable. I recall one German rag inviting legal redress if their claim was libellous, they were never sued as far as I know.
    The Star says it’s not true though!

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...dleton-wedding

Just to show that I do have a softer side, this little girl is a proper show stopper...

Attachment 9547

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)