+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evans may be staying!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Loved him when he first came Boingy. This year though when he has played ( not often ) he has been nothing special and for a captain to get involved with that Barcelona incident was disgusting. Get rid!!!

Do you honestly for one moment think he would be like Brunt and commit himself to the club? He will commit to the highest loot offer.........
    I wouldnt expect any less from a top player who has played champion league football and won trophies at top level. I was amazed we got him to be honest. I dont jump on the hate back that most do, I try to see things in perspective. Evans is a top player, we are in the championship, we would be very lucky to keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I wouldnt expect any less from a top player who has played champion league football and won trophies at top level. I was amazed we got him to be honest. I dont jump on the hate back that most do, I try to see things in perspective. Evans is a top player, we are in the championship, we would be very lucky to keep him.
    "Lucky" …………mmm….yeah rite!

I can live without that sort of "luck" thanks all the same!

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post

Your view Boingy! Had this been Joe Public, these tossers would have been jailed in Barcelona which is a fact. Had they been on a works educational/conference representing their company, they would have been sacked!

Earning 50K plus a week does have huge responsibilities and these idiots let down their club and young impressionable kids very badly. Evans has been either injured or poor for long periods this year, although he was excellent when we first signed him - granted.

Personally - I will not be sorry to see the back of Evans, Barry ( carthorse ), Livermore ( so tired poor chap, and inconsistent too
    often ) and Myhill who needs moving on.

Big Dave needs young hungry players who have pride in playing for the badge, not over rated players who are past their sale by date, and think they are above the law!
    Last edited by baggieal; 21-05-2018 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Your view Boingy! Had this been Joe Public, these tossers would have been jailed in Barcelona which is a fact. Had they been on a works educational/conference representing their company, they would have been sacked!

Earning 50K plus a week does have huge responsibilities and these idiots let down their club and young impressionable kids very badly. Evans has been either injured or poor for long periods this year, although he was excellent when we first signed him - granted.

Personally - I will not be sorry to see the back of Evans, Barry ( carthorse ), Livermore ( so tired poor chap, and inconsistent too
    often ) and Myhill who needs moving on.

Big Dave needs young hungry players who have pride in playing for the badge, not over rated players who are past their sale by date, and think they are above the law!

Correction Al.....they’ll be playing for the cap and not the “badge” at our place.

Ridiculous piece of “New Age” thinking by the management speak muppets we employ these days.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Correction Al.....they’ll be playing for the cap and not the “badge” at our place.

Ridiculous piece of “New Age” thinking by the management speak muppets we employ these days.

Liked that one! Jenkins has come out with a statement saying West Brom have a strong budget so already the tabloids are linking us with a swoop for a Fleetwood player! You can't make it up................

Meanwhile, players on nice fat contracts will not move off their fat asses until another premiership club comes in! Evans does not mind sitting on a bench for 100K a week, Barry needs to strengthen his 10 million reported assets, Chadli will not climb hills for no fecker, and Livermore is an England International

Meanwhile ( the little man ) does not give two fecks as he's counting up his parachute money

PS - should not say " little man" as that prick Newc will say, I am like him - a racist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)