+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: warrington v selby

Two blokes beating each other up. Kind of organised GBH. Never have understood it, even when the greatest was involved. Now there are no characters worth speaking of, and those who indulge in the "sport" are unheard of in the main, and are there simply to get a big pay day and "retire", before they are 30. Sky must be laughing up their sleeves and all the way to the bank with all those who pay good money for very little.

Quote Originally Posted by orgoner View Post
    it was time for a new avatar anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    I crack myself up, I really do.
    i like your style you have a sense of humour , i called you zebedee due to your avatar, your new one is far better by the way

i will try explain my point of view once again. this messageboard consists of fans around the globe , it is not exclusive to the leeds area, which i am from .

secondly when you hear the same crap from posters who do not go, and continually dont understand what is needed to break the mould we have gone through for the last four**** years it is very frustrating . i go on a regular basis that cannot be said about the vast majority on here, even though they all have the club at heart and want them to do well , i have no beef with you personally because i do not know you from adam .

i criticise the current owners like i have done with the previous ones before , miracles aint going to happen under this guy, its the same old story im afraid to get promotion he as to spend big, and he simply will not do it.

thirdly if you have a messageboard with posters who all follow the same pattern of blind optimism it will simply die a death, you cannot keep the same old mantra like many do on here and hope things will change the following season it simply will not happen .

i am not a doomonger , but i do not live in cloud cuckooland either , for this club to attain promotion they either need radrizaani to dig deep in to his pockets or basically sell up to somebody who will spend what is needed, that is the bottom line., my instincts tell me already we will be waiting for him to call it a day and pass the buck on once again. thousands of leeds fans like me are not happy bunnies ok. because it as gone on far too long and a club of this size and fanbase should have been back in the premier league a long time ago.

we have been held back for the last nearly fif**** years through incompetent owners , one after another its as simple as that . not managers or players, the root cause of the problems have always lied at the very top.

by the way i was at the fight last night thats why i posted , the atmostphere was full on nasty, just the way it used to be , selby was beat before he came out of the tunnel.
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 20-05-2018 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    i like your style you have a sense of humour , i called you zebedee due to your avatar, your new one is far better by the way

i will try explain my point of view once again. this messageboard consists of fans around the globe , it is not exclusive to the leeds area, which i am from .

secondly when you hear the same crap from posters who do not go, and continually dont understand what is needed to break the mould we have gone through for the last four**** years it is very frustrating . i go on a regular basis that cannot be said about the vast majority on here, even though they all have the club at heart and want them to do well , i have no beef with you personally because i do not know you from adam .

i criticise the current owners like i have done with the previous ones before , miracles aint going to happen under this guy, its the same old story im afraid to get promotion he as to spend big, and he simply will not do it.

thirdly if you have a messageboard with posters who all follow the same pattern of blind optimism it will simply die a death, you cannot keep the same old mantra like many do on here and hope things will change the following season it simply will not happen .

i am not a doomonger , but i do not live in cloud cuckooland either , for this club to attain promotion they either need radrizaani to dig deep in to his pockets or basically sell up to somebody who will spend what is needed, that is the bottom line., my instincts tell me already we will be waiting for him to call it a day and pass the buck on once again. thousands of leeds fans like me are not happy bunnies ok. because it as gone on far too long and a club of this size and fanbase should have been back in the premier league a long time ago.

we have been held back for the last nearly fif**** years through incompetent owners , one after another its as simple as that . not managers or players, the root cause of the problems have always lied at the very top.

by the way i was at the fight last night thats why i posted , the atmostphere was full on nasty, just the way it used to be , selby was beat before he came out of the tunnel.
    Your regular angst is basically because others don't respond to say you are right. EVERYONE is entitled to say yes or no. It doesn't justify running them down with insults. State yor case...but not over and over!...and simply leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Your regular angst is basically because others don't respond to say you are right. EVERYONE is entitled to say yes or no. It doesn't justify running them down with insults. State yor case...but not over and over!...and simply leave it at that.
    no my beef is with posters on here who cannot see the real truth there is a world of difference , the bottom line is we wont go up any season while radrizaani and orta are running this club. and i will tell you that for nowt now, its as plain as day already fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    He has a point (or two), though, doesn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Heh, heh. Quality avatar!

Nothing at all wrong with this post.

That Adam's a bit of a twunt, by all accounts.

Marls your detailed post there is actually one of the best ones you've done, even I agree with some of it, fair chunk of it in fact.

Let me just clarify one thing with you if I may

My financial situation prevents me from getting to a lot of games, it is not that I don't want to go, I'd love to go, but I don't have the large one off sum for a season ticket, and individual match days cost me between 50 and 100 quid, again its too much money that I can't afford.

Are you suggesting that because I can't get to games despite me having a genuine reason why I can't go, that this makes me less of a leeds fan than someone who can get to games and spend money on leeds united merchandise, put it this way, every birthday I have, when my family and friends ask me what do I want, I always say, something leeds unitedy. I have many leeds tops, a leeds jumper and leeds jacket and leeds mug and leeds wallet, I have a huge framed fully signed leeds top. This is just some of my collection, because I believe I am a good leeds fan, any match I can't get to, I do whatever it takes to either watch it or listen to it, I constantly check the reports for anything leeds united.

If money wasn't an issue, I'd be at many more leeds united games, whether we are winning drawing or losing, I try to follow the youth and ladies leeds matches too, coz they're all leeds united, they all deserve our support, so I do my best, that is all I can do.

I hope I the future my finances improve, and I'll then be able to get to games, hell I'd even meet you and have a drink or a bacon butty with you while we talk about all things leeds united, I thoroughly enjoy talking about leeds united, they're my club and always will be, I'm on ump**** leeds united Facebook pages too, coz I will talk to any leeds fan about leeds united, and believe it or not, the fans views on there are as mixed as they are on here, however both have the same aim, to support the mighty Whites till the world stops going round

MOT!!!

no my beef is with posters on here who cannot see the real truth there is a world of difference , the bottom line is we wont go up any season while radrizaani and orta are running this club. and i will tell you that for nowt now, its as plain as day already fella.
    I think I've said this before...that I can't really argue with what you are saying. Until we see more evidence of change, you could well be spot on. And others may do also, but they just choose to keep some hope that there will be a turnaround of sorts. But...abusing them for not concurring with your thoughts...or reiterating it over and over...will not have any influence on them changing their outlook whatsosver. Probably the opposite effect to be honest! You stick to your ideals, but don't berate them for sticking to theirs also. Make sense?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)