Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: Season ticket bought......

  1. #1

    Wink Season ticket bought......

    ...... ages to get served, 1 lassie on the till, loads of customers behind me also, new away strip gettting bought by others too.

    Come on Utd. Loyalty period ends tomorrow so this was always going to be a busy day

    Hope this is my biggest moan of the season

  2. #2
    Good stuff , I'll get mine tommoro, Saturday's are for going to the football, that will never change no matter how ****e we are😁😁

  3. #3
    Got mine Friday S
    Onwards and upwards

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Good stuff , I'll get mine tommoro, Saturday's are for going to the football, that will never change no matter how ****e we are����
    So, what football game are you gonna be at today??

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by wylie1 View Post
    So, what football game are you gonna be at today??
    Haha sitting in garden on the ciders today

  6. #6
    I was really happy Fyvie signed up but the whole failure of last season and hurt Is still too raw to be throwing hundreds of quid back at them just now. I'll wait to see what squad he builds and this takeover.

    Well done those buying them though.

  7. #7
    Same. Last season was too much to take and there won't be any season ticket being bought by me. First time in over 10 years. Even the signings we appear to be making, despite them looking good for the Championship, these guys aren't going to serve us in the Premiership, and by all accounts it looks like we are offering 2 year contracts meaning they WILL be with us the season after next. They are playing in the Championship for a reason.
    The best they'll get from me is a few PATG's and a half season. I haven't been for over 2 months. I won't be wasting any more money on Utd.

  8. #8
    I got mine when got my tickets for the
    Dunfermline play off home game after the last league game

    Obviously hope we sell as many as possible but understand fans holding off aswell

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Venice Florida U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    ...... ages to get served, 1 lassie on the till, loads of customers behind me also, new away strip gettting bought by others too.

    Come on Utd. Loyalty period ends tomorrow so this was always going to be a busy day

    Hope this is my biggest moan of the season
    That’s the spirit! 👍🏼

  10. #10
    Blether caught oot , your not getting one

  11. #11
    Me and some of my mates have bought them this weekend

    Last two or three seasons have been torture right enough but at the end of the day it's in our blood. It's a sh1tty time to be a United supporter in terms of all the off the field stuff never mind the tripe we're producing on it.

    Don't blame anyone who doesn't buy one or chooses not to go to Tannadice at the moment but personally I support Dundee United and always will regardless of what division we're playing in etc and I'll continue to follow the club through thick and thin.

    No-one said it's plain sailing being an Arab and after 40 odd years of following them I can testify to that!

  12. #12
    Bit the bullet at the last minute today and feel better for it already

  13. #13
    NOPM to TAHM,FACT.

  14. #14
    Dundee United Chairman Mike Martin today issued a thank you message to the United fans who have shown great backing for the team with season ticket purchases.

    Just under 2500 supporters have already purchased a season ticket for the 2018/19 campaign. This figure represents a rise of over 20% on the same period last season and includes almost 200 sales in the new Under16s category.

    Mike Martin said, "It is very positive that so many have purchased season tickets already. To see the total sitting ahead of last year like-for-like gives everyone a boost and I am further delighted that the new Under16s category is clearly proving popular.

    "The Club appreciates the support. We are committed to bringing players to the Club who will help us secure promotion next season and this tangible commitment from our fans assists hugely in this task.

    "Thank you to everyone who has already purchased a season ticket.”
    https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...THANK-YOU.html

  15. #15
    so almost 500 more than this time last season, surprising but easily compared on the season ticket sales thread as we had the counter

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    East Coaster
    Posts
    431
    Bought only earlybird twa weeks ago P2BAA

  17. #17
    Mike Martin(Thompson's drinking partner)would like to thank gullible fans of DUFC for backing the new regime,"You the loyal supporters of Dundee United are a fanbase above all others,who else in their right mind's would have season ticket sales ahead of last year by 500?.Its a FACT that your worst owner in history has his fingers up my back end and we both decided after a few beers in The Royal Arch that Shabba is still the man to return us to our former glories albeit both of us admit to knowing next to F ALL about football."

    Thank you very much and don't worry about all the club's asset's being in the hand's of fans who very rarely want to watch the shyte you have to endure week in week out.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Mike Martin(Thompson's drinking partner)would like to thank gullible fans of DUFC for backing the new regime,"You the loyal supporters of Dundee United are a fanbase above all others,who else in their right mind's would have season ticket sales ahead of last year by 500?.Its a FACT that your worst owner in history has his fingers up my back end and we both decided after a few beers in The Royal Arch that Shabba is still the man to return us to our former glories albeit both of us admit to knowing next to F ALL about football."

    Thank you very much and don't worry about all the club's asset's being in the hand's of fans who very rarely want to watch the shyte you have to endure week in week out.
    ....or maybe we just want to SUPPORT oor team

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    ....or maybe we just want to SUPPORT oor team
    Or maybe we could have had that Barsteward out of our club 2 years ago instead of backing him into oblivion.

  20. #20
    You also did nothing 2 years ago, no point bleating on about it now though. Fair enough you aren't supporting the club next season, your choice but having a go at fans that are?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •