+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Parking

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    OK for you money men Brin.

Patty I am but a mere working class bloke like a lot on here.

£62 return on the train with under two hours traveling time each way. £52 for my hotel room. Nothing flash about that.
    Just didn’t fancy approx 8 hours coach travelling on the same day.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey46 View Post
    4 hour coach trip with plenty of beer what's not to like?
    Sounds good pal. I trust the coach has toilets onboard or they’ll be a cry for lots of stops on the way

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Parking up in Watford is worth a shout as the tube runs to wembley park and offers the chance to grab a few pints and a bite to eat in the town centre .
    Think we are doing this and jumping on the tube. Just hope the tube back after the match is quick and easy

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

NB. No parking issues for me and my mate. Travelling from Doncaster non stop 1 hour and 29 minutes to Kings Cross, tube across to Wembley to the hotel. Screw a four hour drive or coach trip.
    4 hour drive. Who's driving. Miss daisy?

Can anyone recommend anywhere near to Wembley, parking wise for a 17 seater minibus please.
    Also which pubs are near the our end of Wenbley?

Yellow zone for parking and green man pub I believe was mentioned in another thread..
    Personally the red zone carpark looks a better option for a quicker exit... Reports on the yellow carpark exit can be from 1/2 upto 2 hours.. my guess would be nearer 1/2 with predicted crowd

Thank you Cayton, Am i right in saying we are at the opposite end to last time? Remenber a pub packed with Millers and we had a few drinks at an outside bar in front of a hotel near the bottom of wembley way

Yes we are in the west stand this time. Nearer to the wetherspoons in Wembley central, but not sure which club has been designated this time. Edit: looks like the wembley central pubs are considered west side.

If you are going on the tube, the cheapest option if you are doing a few trips is to pay be contactless card, as there is a cap on the daily spend. If you by a travelcard or use that money stuff the daily rate is about £12.
    Last edited by PerigordMiller; 21-05-2018 at 11:57 AM.

Want to be in millers area

see seperate thread Riv

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast