+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Parking

Parking

Pretty sure last time we went to wembely a pub in stanmore offered free parking and good food and booze. Anyone remember this pub and of it was ok for familys ?

I went into wetherspoons though service was very slow and breakfast orders had to be cancelled as they ran out of grub. That was around 11,15am blaming Derby fans the day before... Ffs Tesco is across the road

Actually looks like wetherspoons is no longer there..

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Actually looks like wetherspoons is no longer there..
    I think the cow ran away Wetherspoon

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    I think that it is now a Nando's... look familiar? Name:  Screenshot-2018-5-19 new nandos opens in stanmore - Google Search.jpg
Views: 1010
Size:  14.8 KB
    Drinkers in the area have been complaining about the lack of pubs. Could park up early in Stanmore and get tube into central London, I suppose
    Last edited by mikemiller; 19-05-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    I think that it is now a Nando's... look familiar? Name:  Screenshot-2018-5-19 new nandos opens in stanmore - Google Search.jpg
Views: 1010
Size:  14.8 KB
    Drinkers in the area have been complaining about the lack of pubs. Could park up early in Stanmore and get tube into central London, I suppose
    So the chicken ran away....

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post

NB. No parking issues for me and my mate. Travelling from Doncaster non stop 1 hour and 29 minutes to Kings Cross, tube across to Wembley to the hotel. Screw a four hour drive or coach trip.
    Last edited by Brin; 19-05-2018 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

NB. No parking issues for me and my mate. Travelling from Doncaster non stop 1 hour and 29 minutes to Kings Cross, tube across to Wembley to the hotel. Screw a four hour drive or coach trip.
    OK for you money men Brin.

Parking up in Watford is worth a shout as the tube runs to wembley park and offers the chance to grab a few pints and a bite to eat in the town centre .

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

4 hour coach trip with plenty of beer what's not to like?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast