+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VAR - Cup Final

VAR - Cup Final

Whatever they decide to do with VAR, they will never take human interpretation out of the equation.

Does anyone else agree with me that the Ashley Young incident was a penalty? He definitely leaned towards the ball regardless of how close he was

I didn't watch the cup final , no interest to be honest. I still don't want VAR ( I bet the Chav fans are glad it wasn't used ) despite what's happened . I don't think the GREEDY *******S at the EFL will want it either ! Can you imagine a Morecambe v Crawley final in years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Nothing will ever change my mind that the officials over the 2 legs weren't acting on instruction . Forte's goal stands , we go onto win, simple. Never mind the penalty that never was in the first leg . Never mind that Chaventry were a better footballing side than us. Pure and simple, we were cheated and I have wasted my money thinking it was ever going to be a level playing field. Back to Forte's goal . I saw it on the tv later but I hear a lad behind us say just after they had scored their 3rd ( and killer ) offside goal " omg , Forte's goal was onside " he had just watched it on his phone . Oh the fcuking injustice .

ps . I will hate Chaventry for ever . Not for them corrupt fcukers but for gobbing on my son. He insisted on wearing a jacket over his shirt last night. I tried my best.
    Last edited by navypie; 19-05-2018 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I didn't watch the cup final , no interest to be honest. I still don't want VAR ( I bet the Chav fans are glad it wasn't used ) despite what's happened . I don't think the GREEDY *******S at the EFL will want it either ! Can you imagine a Morecambe v Crawley final in years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Nothing will ever change my mind that the officials over the 2 legs weren't acting on instruction . Forte's goal stands , we go onto win, simple. Never mind the penalty that never was in the first leg . Never mind that Chaventry were a better footballing side than us. Pure and simple, we were cheated and I have wasted my money thinking it was ever going to be a level playing field. Back to Forte's goal . I saw it on the tv later but I hear a lad behind us say just after they had scored their 3rd ( and killer ) offside goal " omg , Forte's goal was onside " he had just watched it on his phone . Oh the fcuking injustice .

ps . I will hate Chaventry for ever . Not for them corrupt fcukers but for gobbing on my son. He insisted on wearing a jacket over his shirt last night. I tried my best.
    Are you suggesting that the football authorities might have favoured the team likely to sell the most Wembley tickets?

Nonsense. Such corruption doesn't reach to the high administrative levels of football......

What?

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Are you suggesting that the football authorities might have favoured the team likely to sell the most Wembley tickets?

Nonsense. Such corruption doesn't reach to the high administrative levels of football......

What?
    I am.

I'm 55 and wear glasses . I sit in line with the penalty area in the Pavis stand. Meadow Lane end . I could see their lad was offside during the build up to their 3rd goal. Why couldn't a man,more than likely 20 years or more younger than me ( my lad is 12 and also wears glasses called it) see it? Forte's goal was so obviously onside , it wasn't even close . Stinks . I left at the final whistle, couldn't stomach watching the ref and his mates doing a jig with the Chaventry players.

I'm 55 and wear glasses . I sit in line with the penalty area in the Pavis stand. Meadow Lane end . I could see their lad was offside during the build up to their 3rd goal. Why couldn't a man,more than likely 20 years or more younger than me ( my lad is 12 and also wears glasses called it) see it? Forte's goal was so obviously onside , it wasn't even close . Stinks . I left at the final whistle, couldn't stomach watching the ref and his mates doing a jig with the Chaventry players.
    Hijack someone elses thread with your conspiracy theories

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Hijack someone elses thread with your conspiracy theories
    No problem Vlad.

No problem Vlad.
    Nobody likes a grass mate
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 20-05-2018 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Nobody likes a grass mate
    Was hardly a secret.

Has anyone even answered the OP?

I made a valid observation and get a rant about the Premier league and corruption then a snide little remark in response?

I clearly expected 'football fans' to have an opinion on this, should have known better.

I'll try again, was the Ashley young incident a penalty, I think it was.

I won't bother again unless it's a sensible reply to the OP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast