+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If we had played like that...

If we had played like that...

We would have been kicked all over in the press (and on here by some). Mourinho for all his trophies is one boring fecker when it comes to setting his team up. Man U were absolutely dreadful especially in the first half. The team that started cost over £250 m (£175m) more than ours, and Rafa got slagged for playing defensively in a few games. How Jones gets in the Engerland squad ahead of Lascelles is beyond me?

Wait for the Man U fans to start having a go at Mourinho and whinge about his football. But I bet he gets another £125m+ in the summer. Joke.

Thought Rashford, Pogba, Young, Valencia and Jones were absolute sh!t. We could take that team on any day.

Don't tell dumb and dumber that! You will ruin a good thread.

Too many sideways passes by Manure especially in the first half,they never attacked Chelseas mass defence head on.

Last week Shelvey,Diame
    and Ritchie ripped into them.

Before that joke Pboro can repeat that Chelsea had nowt to play for last week,at 3pm they had a chance of going into the Champions League if they beat us and Liverpool slipped up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    We would have been kicked all over in the press (and on here by some).
    And rightly so.

Mourinho for all his trophies is one boring fecker when it comes to setting his team up. Man U were absolutely dreadful especially in the first half.
    I agree, in the first half they were abysmal but far better in the second half, yet wasteful.

The team that started cost over £250 m (£175m) more than ours, and Rafa got slagged for playing defensively in a few games.
    No, he didn't get slagged for playing defensively in a few games. He got slagged for playing depressing football in most of the games this season and generally being bizarre in his substitutions.
    It only changed when Kenedy came in and the good goalkeeping of Dubravka.
    They aided in kickstarting the rest of the players who were dejected and devoid of form due to playing cautious soul destroying football.

How Jones gets in the Engerland squad ahead of Lascelles is beyond me?
    Man Utd......Experience against a good player but rookie.

Wait for the Man U fans to start having a go at Mourinho and whinge about his football.
    They will and they will have a right when you consider the money spent and players they have offensively and yet play cautiously.

But I bet he gets another £125m+ in the summer. Joke.
    He might. He might also have to generate his own funds...or he might get sacked.
    Stranger things have happened.

My favourite thing i've seen in relation to the game was "he's not the special one, he's the portugues Pulis". Made me chuckle

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)