+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luther Wildin

Notts need to learn from there mistakes and who ever they offer a 1st year pro or 3rd year scholar which EEL pay for , they need to treat them with respect and give them every chance to improve there game that is the coaches roll and duty to do so

Quote Originally Posted by mods100 View Post
    Notts need to learn from there mistakes and who ever they offer a 1st year pro or 3rd year scholar which EEL pay for , they need to treat them with respect and give them every chance to improve there game that is the coaches roll and duty to do so
    Highly controversial "hard truth" there, I can see why such a post would get censored...

nothing controversial intended but believe me my posts do get deleted some some strange reason , we are debating Notts policy on youth players nothing else, I could post the truth but it would get me know where not on hear to complain or cause any trouble but the facts are there with Notts actions towards this years and previous years 1st years

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12