+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello Fellow Tykes

Hello Fellow Tykes

Hello all.

Recently I discovered that many of my fellow Rotherham fans are backward bigoted pondlife I’ve had a bit of introspection and come to the conclusion that I may want to change my allegiance to Barnsley instead.

You are a bigger, more successful club anyway and the fact you have foreign owners intrigued me a lot.

My question to you guys is
    Firstly, can a person be accepted if they change football club allegiances? And secondly what is it deep down that makes a Barnsley fan unique so that I can strive to be like that when I start going to your games.

Thank you all and up the Reds (you guys say that right?)

'backward', 'bigoted', & 'pondlife' eh lol.
    In that case I think you've got the wrong board & team kid, have you tried the SheffUre Blunts instead ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    'backward', 'bigoted', & 'pondlife' eh lol.
    In that case I think you've got the wrong board & team kid, have you tried the SheffUre Blunts instead ?.
    Sheffield United? Why are you trying to shove me off onto another club I came on here to ask about Barnsley. Are you a Sheffield United fan? Tell me why should I support your club please in one sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by FarhadRUFC View Post
    Hello all.

Recently I discovered that many of my fellow Rotherham fans are backward bigoted pondlife I’ve had a bit of introspection and come to the conclusion that I may want to change my allegiance to Barnsley instead.

You are a bigger, more successful club anyway and the fact you have foreign owners intrigued me a lot.

My question to you guys is
    Firstly, can a person be accepted if they change football club allegiances? And secondly what is it deep down that makes a Barnsley fan unique so that I can strive to be like that when I start going to your games.

Thank you all and up the Reds (you guys say that right?)
    We don't like glory hunters

We don't like people from outside of the borough

In fact we don't like anybody really

Go away .

I mean look I’m open to anybody really I just don’t want to end up like most of my family and support one of the big clubs like Manchester United and Liverpool.

I tried following Rotherham for the last few years and even went to my very first game last night which I enjoyed but unfortunately the people on their message board have been very unpleasant to me with one or two exceptions of course.

So yeah I came to you guys first, your club interests me but yeah if Sheffield United appeals Acido then maybe I’ll look into them too don’t worry.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We don't like glory hunters

We don't like people from outside of the borough

In fact we don't like anybody really

Go away .
    Leave me alone I will stop posting on the Rotherham forum OK? I want to speak to people here about their club.

Quote Originally Posted by FarhadRUFC View Post
    Sheffield United? Why are you trying to shove me off onto another club I came on here to ask about Barnsley. Are you a Sheffield United fan? Tell me why should I support your club please in one sentence?
    No kid you've got no interest whatsoever in Burnsley, talk to us about Rotherham getting to Wembley eh, or this summers World cup.

Tha ezzto do better than that to pillak Barnsley fans.

They're a good side Shrewsbury. Wuddant fancy laikin them in a big game such as a Play Off Final.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    No kid you've got no interest whatsoever in Burnsley, talk to us about Rotherham getting to Wembley eh, or this summers World cup.
    I don’t care about Rotherham anymore after the way they treated me they can lose for all I care and I don’t really consider myself English so the World Cup means nothing to me outside an entertaining cup completion. I’ll be supporting Germany though as they have a lot of Turks in their ranks and they also play good football.

I’ll try the Sheffield United forum maybe they will be more friendly.

Millers fan in peace,sorry about the fruit cake lads (Farhad the fecking idiot) He’s been on our board for a few days now getting on our tits.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast