+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO The Miii Boy's

FAO The Miii Boy's

Interesting. Hope he gets his life in order and gets another chance in the game. Strange, but I can understand being addicted to alcohol tobacco or other drugs but being addicted to losing money....!?

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Interesting. Hope he gets his life in order and gets another chance in the game. Strange, but I can understand being addicted to alcohol tobacco or other drugs but being addicted to losing money....!?
    I wish him well FL as he could have a good career ahead of him.

It's a shame he came to us under Flitcroft because not only he had issue with this clown. Our £400,000 goalie we got from L'poo also had a fallout and was shipped off to Ireland on loan to our chairman's other club, Waterford.

Vigouroux has said of Flitcroft that the man almost destroyed all the love for the game he had worked hard for all his life.

Strong words indeed.

Phil Brown - in his first week questioned why such a talent as Vigs was in Ireland. Thankfully Vigs is back. His replacement for us last season has gone and thank fek for that.

All the best Harry and hope FlipFlop hasn't scarred him too much.

We'd have him back as he was good when he played.