+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O-T Italy to deport 500,000 immigrants and start closing mosques

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Insults again, what a shining example, don't you ever dare accuse me of insulting you again you absolute tosser.

Never a word to say about football, just the usual crap
    What's the difference between being a tosser (which I occasionally am) and an absolute tosser (which I vehemently deny). I only called you a plank because you are one and look at the crap you slung at me two weeks ago. No hypocrisy there then.
    Oh and by the way, having criticised my contribution in the 'let's vote' football fred you now tell me I NEVER have a word to say about football. I think I need to report you to Mr Swale. Consider yourself under investigation, Mr Plank.
    Oh and I'm still telling you that airborn should have an e on the end.

Insults again, what a shining example, don't you ever dare accuse me of insulting you again you absolute tosser.

To be fair, I hardly ever insult intelligent people.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    To be fair, I hardly ever insult intelligent people.
    Had a sniff of the sherry again, same time every night with the vitriol, nasty little troll

I never hear you or Steven Beech filing the same complaints about the Russian oligarchs who have mothballed expensive London property and brought their unique brand of gangsterism to our streets.
    Oh I know why. They don't use the NHS or live in rented accommodation, do they?
    I was answering the question Sid?
    Which was about sportspeople, jumping on the asylum band wagon. If you want to start a oligarchs thread and morality of foreign ownership. Please do so.
    Perhaps we should be like Thailand and ban foreigners from owning land. That would hit many expats I suppose as well in Spain/France.
    But don't let a good old deviation of the topic divert yourself off the snowflake bandwagon, there's a good lad.

How can you stop the atletes doing this short of scrapping the games?
    Make them run the 100 metres in shackles....chained to a security guard?.....I will pay to watch it

I never hear you or Steven Beech filing the same complaints about the Russian oligarchs who have mothballed expensive London property and brought their unique brand of gangsterism to our streets.
    Oh I know why. They don't use the NHS or live in rented accommodation, do they?
    ....my name is Stephen, as you know full well..... Allen Crumbs

....Sid did a very nice write-up of our pre-season friendly against York City....10 months ago.....it was worthy of a BAFTA award....honestly

Since then, his health has deteriorated to the point...... that he cannot even **** off Elite any more.....sad state of affairs

edit......why is "suck" barred on here?
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 21-05-2018 at 10:56 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123