+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Special T Shirts

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    He's an attention seeker who likes the wind up, at least save it until after the final where it can go seriously tits up for you guys
    I’ve had some good exchanges with some of the guys on here, I like a laugh end of. If it goes tits up it does, that’s football. Nothing personal or malicious although some of you felt the need to resort to that.

I’ll leave it at that, I’m not gonna say good luck for next season and I’ve got no sympathy for your misgivings in the semis, but yes you deffo had some bad luck. Your chairman and some of your fans thought the job was done at The Ricoh, you only have to read the media and twitter to see there was a sense of over confidence. You came up short and fell flat on your faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Your chairman and some of your fans thought the job was done at The Ricoh, you only have to read the media and twitter to see there was a sense of over confidence. You came up short and fell flat on your faces.
    That is utter ****e. Notts fans are never overconfident about anything. If we're winning 5-0 and let one in, we worry we're going to lose. After your dodgy pen, many on here thought the defeat at home was coming. I'm really torn now between wanting Exeter to thrash you and you winning, because at least then you would **** off from our division for a year.

Tw@ts are like fires, they need fuel to survive. If we all stop feeding this cnut then he'll go out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    That is utter ****e. Notts fans are never overconfident about anything. If we're winning 5-0 and let one in, we worry we're going to lose. After your dodgy pen, many on here thought the defeat at home was coming. I'm really torn now between wanting Exeter to thrash you and you winning, because at least then you would **** off from our division for a year.
    I'll be honest, as I sat and watched both teams warm up, I just had a bad feeling that it wouldn't be our day.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Tw@ts are like fires, they need fuel to survive. If we all stop feeding this cnut then he'll go out.
    Didn't you invite them in with your 'FAO Coventry Fans' thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    Didn't you invite them in with your 'FAO Coventry Fans' thread?
    Ha ha are you serious? Have you been asleep since the first leg when they all came on here acting the Billy Big Bollox? My post/thread yesterday was when they had already been on here all week giving it large which was pretty obvious from the thread itself or for your own eyes if you could be @rsed looking. I'm sorry for sticking up for the club we're all supposed to love, makes me laugh how people stick up for other teams fans coming on here and insulting us. I'm not on their board am I? God your post is annoying. Go back and read from the first leg and you'll see.

Don't have a go at me you d!ck.

Edit - Infact my thread yesterday was pretty much stating all points discussed all week in a tounge in cheek manner in the vain hope that they'd do one which is pretty obvious. Since then I told Cov1 I wouldn't respond to him again on the come on Exeter thread and then wrote the fire comment above. With fans like you who needs enemies.
    Last edited by crazyfists; 20-05-2018 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Addition

0-1/2-2

A day in the life of a Coventry fan:

1. Feel that familiar sad/lonely/empty feeling in side.
    2. Decide to go on Notts board to gloat.
    3. Announce that you are not here to gloat and that you are not a chav.
    4. Gloat and act like a chav.
    5. Act surprised when people tell you to go **** yourself, then say how defeat in the playoff final wouldn't really bother you.
    6. Worry about defeat in the playoff final.
    7. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    This is absolutely 100% true. Of all the football fans I have come across, Notts are the most pessimistic and the least likely to predict or expect any success. Our main chant (the wheel barrow song) is basically a metaphor for things going tits up.

People on here, including me, were predicting we'd finish mid-table just a few months ago. We even go into home derbies against Mansfield expecting to get thrashed. I have no idea where he got that idea from.
    Last edited by slack_pie; 20-05-2018 at 03:48 PM.

ANYWAY!!! Back to the T-Shirts! I thought it was a very nice gesture from AH to supply the Kop with those shirts, not very often do you get that from a footie club owner in the lower leagues. I've seen it many times before on the telly, but only from the bigger Premiership clubs.

I know the display on Friday was not one of the best this season and quite a few dissatisfied Koppites threw theirs on the pitch, an unneccessary show of ingratitude I thought - I also wonder what Alan Hardy thought.

P.S. I got three.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast