+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Special T Shirts

The prove of the pudding is, you were beaten soundly by us,whether you like it or not,that is the case here.get over it..You thought going away from the Ricoh with a 1-1 and a penalty that maybe shouldn't of been,that justice would prevail,it did..with our win at your dump.Anyway our heads turn to Exeter now,win them and you know what..Promotion,lose and we play you again next year,at the end of the day,we both want whats right for both clubs.
    Last edited by PUSB's; 20-05-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    The prove of the pudding is, you were beaten soundly by us,whether you like it or not,that is the case here.get over it..You thought going away from the Ricoh with a 1-1 and a penalty that maybe shouldn't of been,that justice would prevail,it did..with our win at your dump.Anyway our heads turn to Exeter now,win them and you know what..Promotion,lose and we play you again next year,at the end of the day,we both want whats right for both clubs.
    Do you agree that you beat us by a three goal margin?

Do you agree that officials created that three goal margin with the penalty at the Ricoh, Forte's goal being wrongly ruled out and your third goal having two offsides in the build up (regardless of how our defending was after)?

It's really not rocket science to understand why Notts fans can feel agrieved that you were given a 3 goal advantage and were not on top in the second half of either leg until the penalty and Jon Forte's goal.

You were the better team in the first half of both legs, yes, fair play, well done. You were not the better team in the second half of either leg, you barely had a kick at Meadow Lane in the second half until Forte scored, the stats on Sky showed 1% possession in our defensive third of the pitch in the second half and just as a complete neutral in Coleman said, if that game went to 2-2 as it should have done only one team looked like they were going to win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Do you agree that you beat us by a three goal margin?

Do you agree that officials created that three goal margin with the penalty at the Ricoh, Forte's goal being wrongly ruled out and your third goal having two offsides in the build up (regardless of how our defending was after)?

It's really not rocket science to understand why Notts fans can feel agrieved that you were given a 3 goal advantage and were not on top in the second half of either leg until the penalty and Jon Forte's goal.

You were the better team in the first half of both legs, yes, fair play, well done. You were not the better team in the second half of either leg, you barely had a kick at Meadow Lane in the second half until Forte scored, the stats on Sky showed 1% possession in our defensive third of the pitch in the second half and just as a complete neutral in Coleman said, if that game went to 2-2 as it should have done only one team looked like they were going to win the game.

We understand your frustration,but your frustration is with the officials and not with us,we came to Meadow lane needing to win at any cost to progress,we came with a plan and stuck to it,had Forte's goal counted,and not ruled offside,it may had been different,but it was and we went on to score 2 further goals,my personal favourite was the last goal,slight deflection of course,but Bayliss attacked with menace and deserved the goal,we could talk about if's and maybe's til next season,but at the end of the day,we are just spectators,the fans,what happens on the pitch and decisions are not of our doing.,is it..?... we see where you are,another occasion,another day could of been different..you are a great club,well respected,and we like your fans, Nolan..hmm nah!.. goodluck next season,i am sure you will be up their challenging.

We understand your frustration,but your frustration is with the officials and not with us,we came to Meadow lane needing to win at any cost to progress,we came with a plan and stuck to it,had Forte's goal counted,and not ruled offside,it may had been different,but it was and we went on to score 2 further goals,my personal favourite was the last goal,slight deflection of course,but Bayliss attacked with menace and deserved the goal,we could talk about if's and maybe's til next season,but at the end of the day,we are just spectators,the fans,what happens on the pitch and decisions are not of our doing.,is it..?... we see where you are,another occasion,another day could of been different..you are a great club,well respected,and we like your fans, Nolan..hmm nah!.. goodluck next season,i am sure you will be up their challenging.
    I'll take it, I think that's as close as we'll get to a Coventry fan admitting the 3 big decisions benefitted them.

Good game boys, wrap it up.

(side note, use a space after your punctuation please)

Why do you call our ground a dump?
    It pisses all over sixfields.

my personal favourite was the last goal,slight deflection of course,
    Slight deflection, these guys are priceless with their blue tinted glasses, did they really watch the game?

Bayliss was aiming for the opposite corner. It may even have missed the far post before being deflected into the far opposite one.

Have a look again chap. It really wasn’t our day all round.

I think the first goal was the best to be honest. He couldn’t have put it in any better location.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Slight deflection, these guys are priceless with their blue tinted glasses, did they really watch the game?

Bayliss was aiming for the opposite corner. It may even have missed the far post before being deflected into the far opposite one.

I think the first goal was the best to be honest. He couldn’t have put it in any better location.
    Oh my tinted glasses?

You lost 4-1 you retards.....funny enough deflections happen in most games, as do bad decisions. I will say again, biggest bunch of whingers ever, melt of a club.

Fair enough. I'm done arguing about the decisions now, just as long as we all agree that we were robbed

Seriously though, nice comments about our club, but what do your fans have against Nolan? I mean why the "Kevin Nolan, what a ****er" chants on Friday? Is there some beef between Nolan and Coventry going way back, or is it more about just slagging someone off for a laugh? I've always liked him - a no-nonsense but passionate football man.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post

Their second was a really nice goal to be fair. Watch McNulty's movement as he drops off our defenders, then hangs around waiting for the ball. So simply, so easy, yet we don't have a single player who could do that. I guess that's ultimately what cost us this year - a lack of quality. I mean if McNulty had Stead's chance against Collin, it would have been a goal. I never expected Stead to finish that one, and he's our striker and highest-paid player.

Our captain said that Robins barely needed a teamtalk after word got out that your club were acting like you were already at Wembley, with celebration T shirts in the dressing room and so on.

You got it badly wrong both on and off the pitch.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123