+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mourinho claims that...

Mourinho claims that...

Chelsea defended with 9 men and did not deserve to win. Pot calling the kettle here I think. Mourinho never accepts responsibility. It was his negative tactics in the first half, trying to man mark Hazard that cost Man U the Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Chelsea defended with 9 men and did not deserve to win. Pot calling the kettle here I think. Mourinho never accepts responsibility. It was his negative tactics in the first half, trying to man mark Hazard that cost Man U the Cup.
    Really I thought it was all his money wasting in transfer markets that cost them cup league and everything else, Ferguson got rid of pogba and Moronio bought him back, lukaku was dropped by Moronio and bought him for man you.

Il say it again anyone can be a manager in premiership with 200- 300 million but phoneys will always be shown up by competent managers.

Both pep and moron both spent a load of money but the difference is like night and day

Won the champions league with Porto. Yes, Porto. But the mans a moron.

You couldn’t make it up.

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    Won the champions league with Porto. Yes, Porto. But the mans a moron.

You couldn’t make it up.
    Anyone can get lucky

It’s just my opinion but I think the guy is a phoney think about it if you had unlimited funds you’d able to do it too klopp pep , spurs manager and Eddie how are miles better

Winning champions league ‘lucky’ 🤣🤣🤣

More Than

Ar he’s lucky alrete, champs league with Porto, inter & real. 2 if them must have been 100/1 at the start of the tournament.

Boring game and Mourinho seems to be sending his players backwards but I’m sure it’ll be sorted next season

Pogba seems overrated atm

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Anyone can get lucky

It’s just my opinion but I think the guy is a phoney think about it if you had unlimited funds you’d able to do it too klopp pep , spurs manager and Eddie how are miles better
    Pochettino has been a manager for 8 years. The only thing he has ever won is a single manager of the month award 5 years ago.

Most overrated manager in football.